Pics
Took the 2 week old ducklings out in the sun, Evander and Holley kept them company.
DSC_0030_mod.jpg

Hi! I just got my first Muscovy! It hatched yesterday under my broody pullet. Unfortunately it was my broody's first hatch and she hurt the duckling. I brought it inside and i'm raising it in a brooder. Today the duckling seems to be doing well! I've never had a Muscovy before (or anything other than chickens) and i'm really excited.

Attachments

• 20190522_143424.jpg
    20190522_143424.jpg
    271.4 KB · Views: 9
Hi! I just got my first Muscovy! It hatched yesterday under my broody pullet. Unfortunately it was my broody's first hatch and she hurt the duckling. I brought it inside and i'm raising it in a brooder. Today the duckling seems to be doing well! I've never had a Muscovy before (or anything other than chickens) and i'm really excited.
So adorable!!!

Congrats on your first Muscovy! I am so excited for you! :)

Such a pretty duck! It looks at lot like a Black Swedish. Is it a Black Swedish \ Muscovy cross? :)
No. We only have four brown khakis, before the egg hatched, we had our one muscovy, and four white pekins. But never the sweedish. The parents are my muscovy we used to have, and one of the female pekins we had.

Back
Top Bottom