Pics
34773933-F77C-4F8E-BB85-D5AE8AC77D9A.jpeg

Got my ducks in a row!

6 week muscovy cutie hanging with her 8 week pullet buddy. It's so fun to see them interact. The duckling loves to nibble and groom her two pullet buddies. And UHG look how gross she manages to get her water in only one day! Sigh. At least my plants are thrilled with all the extra waterings they're getting from the nasty duck water...

View attachment 1832399

Nice buddies! They are so cute together! :)

I've gotten quite a few color variations on my ducklings this year. One of the three latest (1 month old) looks like she's gonna be all white. I haven't had an all-white duck since my drake Gulland (translates to Golden Duck) was tragically killed by a fox a couple of years ago. This girl will be his grand-daughter. I'm gonna have to find a proper name for her. :D

DSC_0057_mod.jpg

Grand-dad Gulland
DSC_0084_mod.jpg

I've gotten quite a few color variations on my ducklings this year. One of the three latest (1 month old) looks like she's gonna be all white. I haven't had an all-white duck since my drake Gulland (translates to Golden Duck) was tragically killed by a fox a couple of years ago. This girl will be his grand-daughter. I'm gonna have to find a proper name for her. :D

View attachment 1835657
Grand-dad Gulland
View attachment 1835658
What about snowflake?? Or something sweet like vanilla or frosting.

She beautiful !

View attachment 1835657
Grand-dad Gulland
View attachment 1835658
So was her granddad!

Back
Top Bottom