Maine

Hi,

I'm looking for a few fertile guinea eggs in Southern Maine or someone that will ship a dozen or less. I'll need them next week. Just 6 is fine, but I'll take what I can get. Trying to coordinate with some other eggs that should arrive shortly.

Thanks,
Kristen

What do you guys know about the farm in Poland, Empire Acres? They have pretty much everything I'd be looking for, coop-ready and at the right time-frame. Something to look into, or should I look elsewhere? Here's the listing I saw on CL: http://maine.craigslist.org/grd/2939578799.html

That's where I started 3 years ago. Very nice folks. Our original flock started with 9 of their 8 weeks old pulletts...GC, RIR, WL, EE (THEY CALLED ARACAUNAS). One was sick from the time she was egg laying and died at 1 1/2 years old. Another died this past winter after laying and ovary :( For us it was better to start with 8 weekers than from chicks. Its been a great journey. Good luck.

Well, I decided to get some more banties
roll.png
6 to be exact. All about 2 or 3 days old. I don't know the breeds, but 5 have 5 toes, and 1 has 4. Some are clean legged and some are fuzzy. I can't wait to see what breeds they are ! The Hubby will probably make me bring a few to the swaps, especially if we have a good hatch. (13 Orpington and 14 Marans eggs in the bator right now) If anyone (Tayfray) is looking for any banties, let me know. I will most likely be bringing everything to the Skowhegan swaps, and maybe an Augusta swap or two.

I will be looking for bantams But I would like older ones, I have 13 in the incubator right now and I have 13 more waiting!

Well, I decided to get some more banties
roll.png
6 to be exact. All about 2 or 3 days old. I don't know the breeds, but 5 have 5 toes, and 1 has 4. Some are clean legged and some are fuzzy. I can't wait to see what breeds they are ! The Hubby will probably make me bring a few to the swaps, especially if we have a good hatch. (13 Orpington and 14 Marans eggs in the bator right now) If anyone (Tayfray) is looking for any banties, let me know. I will most likely be bringing everything to the Skowhegan swaps, and maybe an Augusta swap or two.

I will be looking for bantams But I would like older ones, I have 13 in the incubator right now and I have 13 more waiting!

They would be between 8-12 weeks before I would sell them. If they turn out to be any of the breeds you have been looking for, I'll let you know. All of the chicks have black feet an beaks. I think the 5 toed ones w/ the fuzzy legs are Silkies.

Are you interested in selling tem now?
They would be between 8-12 weeks before I would sell them. If they turn out to be any of the breeds you have been looking for, I'll let you know. All of the chicks have black feet an beaks. I think the 5 toed ones w/ the fuzzy legs are Silkies.

Back
Top Bottom