Maine

I officially have my first pure Marans !
celebrate.gif
It hatched about 30 minutes ago and is a silver/grey color. I also have 2 more that are partially hatched, 1 the same color, and one black. I hope I get at least 1 male and 2 females. Still nothing from my Orpingtons, which I set a day before them.
idunno.gif
Oh, and the Hubby and Father-in-law are almost done w/ the new run for the chickens. It's a good day.

Sad news to report. The black spanish babies didn't make it, incubator problems. She lost them all. Another batch due to come out on the 30th, will be using a different bator. Will keep everyone posted. She said t let everyone know she is very sorry.

Aww! I'm sorry. But I guess that's how turkey math works. Mine are due next Friday, only 3 eggs developed out of the 8 I put in.

I love having everyone calling dibs on my birds
wee.gif

wait until you guys see my paint silkies.

I can't wait to see them... I've got one due tomorrow!

I officially have my first pure Marans !
celebrate.gif
It hatched about 30 minutes ago and is a silver/grey color. I also have 2 more that are partially hatched, 1 the same color, and one black. I hope I get at least 1 male and 2 females. Still nothing from my Orpingtons, which I set a day before them.
idunno.gif
Oh, and the Hubby and Father-in-law are almost done w/ the new run for the chickens. It's a good day.

Wahoo!

looking to buy chickens that will lay this summer,

Not sure where you're located, there's an Augusta swap on Saturday. I'll have some olive eggers that are somewhere around 11 weeks old, I think. They were born a few days before valentines day.

I can't wait to hear what you get too. and remember if it hatches white, it's probably NOT just white.
Aww! I'm sorry. But I guess that's how turkey math works. Mine are due next Friday, only 3 eggs developed out of the 8 I put in.

I can't wait to see them... I've got one due tomorrow!

Wahoo!

Not sure where you're located, there's an Augusta swap on Saturday. I'll have some olive eggers that are somewhere around 11 weeks old, I think. They were born a few days before valentines day.

Well ladies, your gonna think I am nuts. I posted earlier about all the baby turkeys dying, guess what, my friend came home from work and found 9 hatched and 1 more half out. I just spoke to her and they are doing good. I guess she jumped the gun. She wants to keep an eye on them till this weekend then they will be ready to go.

Black Spanish Turkeys for $8 each.

Back
Top Bottom