Making chocolate silver laced orpington

Any new chocolate sliver laced up updates

Ok, today my last batch of eggs hatched. I got more chocolate colored ones this time. Still don't know if they will be laced or not. As the weather gets hotter every day, hatching season is officially over for me until fall.

The other two chocolate silver laced pullets are doing fine. Will take a picture tomorrow.

Here is a picture of the new hatchinglings. Some are still in the process of hatching.

Wow very cute what kind of incubator are you using I would die to have that many chicks at one time!!

Thanks, bk15, poineerchick816, ChicKat!

I used Brinsea ova-easy 190 and dry methods for the last two batches...had very high hatching rate this way because the air humidity has been quite high lately

Did you ever make the chocolate silver laced gene. I tried to follow your steps to cross them but haven't came out with any luck

Ok, sorry to inform everyone who is following this project that I had to terminate the project due to unexpected events and won't raise any chicken for awhile. I will not follow this thread anymore. Anyone else is interested in the project or doing it can take over. Thanks for your support again.

Back
Top Bottom