Making the most of it.

Pics
r
Lets go Seahawks!!!!!!!

Woke up super early this morning to go to my doctors appointment... Half awake I open the front door to go wait for mom... Devin was just getting up. There in front of me was a beautiful albino cat. I was so excited and ran to tell Devin. He is like... Umm we got to find it and chase it away, she will eat our chickens.. It never dawned on me that cats were preditors.... My bad.. With our dogs and stuff we really never see cats around. Well anyway, we checked on the birds whom were all fine and sent Oly out to babysit while we were gone. Everything seems to have went ell. Everyone is alive and well!!!! Oly remained outside the entire day even though she didn't have to... I think she enjoyed sunbathing with the girls today. First day of sun and no rain since Saturday.

Doctors went well.... Gotta go on a 100 percent dairy free diet for a week and then do this thing were they shove a thing down my nose to my stomach and wear it for 24 hours to measure stuff.... Sounds fun.... Anyway. One egg from Alice (her fourth in a row) none by Ethel... She tends to take lots of breaks.
Oh before I forget, the girls weren't happy I didn't make them a special breakfast like I usually do cause I was running late and Devin just fed them dry feed. Lol they didn't eat much and were crying a lot today but that is just from being spoiled!!!! Tomorrow I will return to my magic breakfast concoctions for them!!! Good night, have blessed dreams.

Woke up to all the girls under my bedroom windows squacking at me for a good breakfast... Yes I listened and mixed up feed with a little sunflower seed left over squash from dinner blueberries and worms. All mixed with water for an oatmeal consistency. Yes I spoil my girls.

What a day!!!!! Woke up to all four boys in bed with me being boys.... Ayiyi got blessed with another two egg day, thanks Ethel and Alice!!!!! Watched Gabriel move from nest to nest fixing them to her liking but no egg yet. Getting close!!!! Spent a get away day with my mom in law while she baked the boys a billion cookies... Got a call from my son who wanted to make Thai omelet and rice for him and his brothers for dinner... Said yes but send me a picture of the eggs when you crack em... They forgot but told me that many were double the yolk and beautiful orange and yummy.... They didn't eat Alice's white eggs... Cause they thought those were special.lol no big eggs from her yet but when I got home I picked up one of her eggs out of the coop and dropped it as I went into the kitchen and it looked good... Baby Brandon was not impressed I dropped Alice's egg and was like oh my goodness mom!!!!!!! I never drop the eggs when I get them!!!! (Six years old going on twenty) the boys devowered the million of cookies grandma made so I guess I have to bring something else to the end of summer potluck tomorrow with our friends. I am rambling on but not a bad day. Devin and the bil are hanging with the boys shooting zombies and I get the tv and bed to myself and Oly and Rocco!!! Sweet dreams!!!!!!

I have learned something new about myself this weekend. I spent a lot of time at friends' houses. They all own cats. A total of four different cats. I heave considered myself to be a lover of all animals been when I saw that my friends fear the moods of their cats and they had the run of the place I was puzzled. I don't know cats very well. What I learned though is that they like to approach you and stick their claws in your leg. Or they rub up against you and when you try to pet them they attack. I am now a professed dog lover. I could not imagine living with an animal I did not trust. An animal I would have to tip toe around!!!! Needless to say Oly and Rocco got extra loves when I got home. They are my best friends, my companions. No fear ever. Loyal and obedient. Always loving. Good to know that I can scratch cat off my list of a must have!!!!

Back
Top Bottom