Making the most of it.

Pics
Been battling depression today. I went out and work in the yard really hard for a couple of hours. The yard looks good... Mowed, raked, the billion of apples raked up. Compost situated... And even have a plan now for my covered bath stations for the birds. The wood on the mailbox has been changed and isn't hanging anymore... But none of this snapped me out of it. So far Alice is the only one that layed for me... I might have disturbed the other two when I was out dinking around. I researched beginner gardening and wrote out all I want... Debating on a green house. Hemming and hawing. Financial struggle, fighting boys and knowing school starts tomorrow is stressing me out. One of the what seems like 100 people that live in this tiny house scavenged lumber and threw it into oft compost.. That didn't help the mood as I stacked everything properly. It just seems like no one thinks before doing and chores and chaos follow for me to fix. I will snap out of it. My mom was really sweet today and made me feel better by just her presence. What can I do about it.... Not a whole lot. I guess I will watch stupid tv until it's time for me to rush one off to football and make dinner for the rest. Still a lot of day left... Just no motivation. Totally could have gotten the chicken baths done but just wasn't feeling it.... Yeah, might kick myself for that decision soon. Oh well. Hope everything is going ok for everyone else

So little Jerry is refusing to go in the coop tonight.... He is sleeping on top of it protecting his girls... I was going to force him due to the dangers that lurk at night but thought against it. He is doing his job as a man. Good for you Jerry!!!! Yes, I will worry... But I also know the natures of a rooster which is why I love them so much. Stand tall little man, you are finally growing into your own.

So little Jerry is refusing to go in the coop tonight.... He is sleeping on top of it protecting his girls... I was going to force him due to the dangers that lurk at night but thought against it. He is doing his job as a man. Good for you Jerry!!!! Yes, I will worry... But I also know the natures of a rooster which is why I love them so much. Stand tall little man, you are finally growing into your own.

But I do have comfort knowing he is so close to my bed room and an ear shot from my Oly girl.

Jerry did great!!! Although last night he decided to be in the coop with the girls. Where are the laying hens at... I have been keeping my eyes open for a silkie. Maybe next year I can add to the flock.

Been super busy with school starting. No time for the online chicken world. I swear parents end up with more homework then the kids the first week!!!! Lol it's always rough for us to transition from summer to school but we are doing it. This is my running none stop season. Once football is over thinks will stabilize.

Haha angel just jumped on top of the airconditioner of my room and was about to jump in my bed. She is squacking at me to feed her!! I went over to toss her down and she squatted for me!!!! First time she squatted, so she must be my next laying girl!!!! So exciting. Gotta run and get these trumpet heads out to school!!!!! God bless

Tagged you in the free hens post. Happy to hear jerry champed it out, sleeping arrangements always seem to change for my birds, guess it goes with adding to the dynamic intermittently. I certainly don't miss back to school days and am not looking forward to when my little girl gets old enough.
Congrats on the next soon to be layer, looks like your getting closer each day to all laying.
Enjoi the day
Attimus

I couldn't figure out how to tell which posts I was tag in... Might be because I am using an iphone instead of computer.... Bummer deal but not worried about it... If they are meant for my flock there is a way!!!!!! Thanks for always looking out Attimus!!!!

No worries they found a home. I get emails when someone post in a subscribed thread or @s my name, when i open my email it gives me the option to see the thread or the specific post via a choice of browsers, makes it really easy to check things. But I generally have a tab opened with byc so iI mostly use that after viewing said email, like now for instance.
This commercial has been brought to you by Android
Attimus

Ahhhh I finally put my name in the search bar and saw it!!!!! I'm glad the birds got a new home. Still holding out for next time!!!! There are a few breeds I would love to have. Trying my hardest to save and eliminate expenses so that I can buy a piece of property and follow in your footsteps!!!

Back
Top Bottom