~MALAYSIAN SERAMA THREAD~ (PICS!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
chickenlover<3 :

Quote:
not all of them are the same some are sweet and some are mean just like ppls no two alike lol .... hope that helps im sure his chicks will not be as mean but you never know ...

They are supposed to be very friendly, I would NOT use him in your breeding program.​

Quote:
What adorable fuzzies zoomummzy---you sure have come a long ways since little Zepher hatched....
jumpy.gif
[he's still me fav]

Shhhh don't tell the others, but he is my favorite too
big_smile.png
I have his babies set to hatch next week too....5 of them are going strong!

OHMYGOSH....Little Zepher is gonna be a daddie???? Where does the time go, he was just a wee fuzzy like two weeks ago...right?
love.gif
jumpy.gif

thank you toni froggiesheins and def congrats ZooMummzy wow I have to ask. What are you using for bedding? Thats me got some mille colors and silver penciled. My Moltted one is coming along awesome.Def getting some variety. lol. will post some pics up soon. Got up at the crack of dawn this morning to check. lol

Quote:
Bobby, she is probably using pine pellet bedding... My only word of advise on that is please be careful and really smell it before using it. I switched to it wanted to cut down on dust, first bag was great. Got second bag from our usual feed store but different company (local mill actually), well by time we realized what and why we lost allot of chicks in several brooders and the only thing any of them had in common was the pellets...
sad.png
We went back and smelled the remaining pellets in the bag and they had the worst chemical smell ever. These were equine pine pellet bedding at that! You just have to remember that these places have to compress the pellets with something???? We immediately bleached/cleaned every brooder and switched back to regular shavings and everyone was fine. It was a very hard lesson learned.
hmm.png

So sorry to hear that and thank you. Been thinking of changing my bedding use papertowels or news papers. And change twice Daily. Was thinking the same about the dust and would be better for them. but wasnt sure on what to use.

Quote:
Bobby, she is probably using pine pellet bedding... My only word of advise on that is please be careful and really smell it before using it. I switched to it wanted to cut down on dust, first bag was great. Got second bag from our usual feed store but different company (local mill actually), well by time we realized what and why we lost allot of chicks in several brooders and the only thing any of them had in common was the pellets...
sad.png
We went back and smelled the remaining pellets in the bag and they had the worst chemical smell ever. These were equine pine pellet bedding at that! You just have to remember that these places have to compress the pellets with something???? We immediately bleached/cleaned every brooder and switched back to regular shavings and everyone was fine. It was a very hard lesson learned.
hmm.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom