Man burns down house because dinner wasnt ready....

Well That will learn her to have her mans supper ready when he comes in from a hard night of drinking
gig.gif

When I still lived in the Tri state area WV was always in the news one time this guy was married and blew his 13 year olds WIFES head off he was 30 something if remember right his exuse was "She din't do the dishes and when I told her to she said no" so maybe they will be cell mates.

Quote:
That is strange to you I thought wow that looks kool I need some of those for my grandkids I wonder if they make flannel wipes to go with them (think 1980's styles)
lau.gif

Quote:
I agree, a nutcase..
I hope he likes how Bubba cooks his dinner....
big_smile.png

Quote:
I read that book Oleander... its good! Gave me lots of ideas...
gig.gif

Have you ever read it?

No but my best friend has been toying with the idea of Oleander vines against her wall where her neighbor sits on a ladder staring into their house all day.

Tell her I'm sorry, I just can't help myself.

Quote:
No but my best friend has been toying with the idea of Oleander vines against her wall where her neighbor sits on a ladder staring into their house all day.

lau.gif
It's actually a rather nutty OLD lady that does this. The story is torrid and long.....

Quote:

I just KNEW it was you...
lol.png

Come on people, be reasonable! Read the article. It clearly quotes her as saying:

"Then he told me I had to get out because he was going to burn the place down, and if I didn't get out he would burn me with the house."

So the guy was obviously trying to be a gentleman at least! What's the problem?!

lau.gif
gig.gif

Quote:

lau.gif
It's actually a rather nutty OLD lady that does this. The story is torrid and long.....

Wait... An old lady's the peeping Tom? That's... What the heck?

Quote:
lau.gif

Wait... An old lady's the peeping Tom? That's... What the heck?

She's been nuts for the 20 years they have lived there. Police involvement many times. Her kids used to throw rocks at my friends kids getting on the bus. She is a freakin LOON!

ETA: I am professional thread hijacker. I apologize.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom