Man, this guy makes me sooo mad…

I think it was more the presentation of the ad more than anything. However I am more relieved that he is rehoming them & not leaving them there neglecting them & he's making the responsible decision to rehome.
Too bad he's not closer to me, i would jump right on it !

i saw an add today from someone getting rid of his 2 yr old hens because he got new chickens and they werent being nice to the new ones....
he.gif

Quote:
Yes, as I said before, I really think his honesty is what came off as offensive to the OP, admitting that he/she tired of them. Personally, if I'm looking for chickens, I want the truth. At least this way a potential adopter will know it's not that there's anything wrong with them, it's simply that they aren't his thing.

Quote:
And reads like something I would answer!
lol.png

yuckyuck.gif

No disease, no injuries, nothing wrong with them except they aren't your thing anymore? Perfect! Sounds like they'd be perfect chickens to adopt!

Quote:
yuckyuck.gif

No disease, no injuries, nothing wrong with them except they aren't your thing anymore? Perfect! Sounds like they'd be perfect chickens to adopt!

thumbsup.gif

He just answered a question before someone asked.
If i was going to by a flock of chickens from someone i would want to know why they were selling them just out of curiosity.

I did not see anything wrong with the add, i have done the same with different kinds of livestock threw the years, our wants and needs change it's just human nature.

Back
Top Bottom