Many Breeds/ages, all for sale NW Arkansas-Okies check here too!

Quote:
Thanks for your persistence Dustin! I'll hear from you as we talked about, and see you later this afternoon!
fl.gif

Graceful,
I understand Grace, it's a bit of a trip but please be in touch again if you ever are looking for some special chickens, they just may still be available you just never know. Thanks for letting me know tho. I have heard from okcarla and a lot of other BYC'ers but so far nobody has asked for directions leading me to believe that unless they know where I live, none of these beautiful birds will be placed this weekend.
sad.png

Regards,
Jennifer

Quote:
Okiehen, I have a BYC'er coming by today and he is interested in the BR's, so I can answer your question much better once I see what he ends up adding to his flock. Thanks!
Jennifer

Well everybody who was/is interested in these beautiful birds, I believe I have either PM'd or emailed you my phone numbers during the week leading up to the weekend. Yesterday (Saturday) I didn't receive a single call for directions, so all the chicks are still available. I do have one BYC'er coming by this afternoon, but that wasn't any of the initial contacts.

And thank you thank you thank you CYN SPECKLED HEN for getting my info to Dustin. I appreciate it more than you know. Yesterday was a bummer, expected to hear from a lot of BYC'ers and place some chicks and I really appreciated the call from Dustin thanks to you.
hugs.gif

If you're interested in adding some beautiful chicks to your family, please email. I will try this again today, and probably STILL have a problem putting any of my chicks up on Craigslist.
roll.png

I am really very interested in placing with BYC'ers. Please contact me, I'll be on/off the computer intermittantly today but if I've already previously contacted you, you've got my number to be in touch!
lol.png

I still never received a pm or email from you ... I emailed you on April 30th inquiring about your marans and orpingtons, but never received a reply. I tried sending PM's several times too, but your inbox was full each time. dustin biery even contacted me asking if heard back from you. I would have loved to come see the birds this weekend ... but it's getting too late now.
hit.gif

Carla,

I am so so sorry it seems to have slipped through the cracks. I did email you shortly ago, and also talked to Dustin about you last night. I can't apologize enough
hugs.gif
but I made a suggestion in my email and if you want to go that route, please just call me and let me know. If you know how to get in touch with Dustin, maybe you can come the same time he's here this afternoon?

Again, my sincerest apologies.
Jennifer

Jennifer, I just checked my email again, and still no email from you ... not even in my spam folder. Anyway, it's too late for me to make a trip today. It's about a 4 hour drive for me, each way, and I have some fellow BYC'ers coming over this afternoon to help with some chicken coops.

hit.gif

I guess it just wasn't meant to be ... and we're going to be busy next weekend.

Oh Carla, I am so sorry. I do not understand this one bit. Anyway, Dustin was here and got a good look at all my birds - if you're interested, get in touch with him he can tell you what I've got that you may be interested in.

I'm so sorry it worked out this way, but I'm done with placing chickens for the weekend and who knows, if it was meant to be I'll probably still have chicks that you're interested in when you can make it over this way?
fl.gif

I've decided to take it a little slower since I won't be able to move immediately so I'm not even looking in the direction of placing thesee babies on craigslist at this time anyway. I'm not that desperate to just place them "anywhere" and would still like to work through BYC'ers so you just never know. I think I gave you my phone number - home # is best as cell seems to be not working so great, so if you're interested in following up by all means give me a call.
Jennifer

Back
Top Bottom