Many Breeds/ages, all for sale NW Arkansas-Okies check here too!

Bluehen, I apologize. A serious family situation is taking up my time and thoughts and evidently I did drop the ball here.

Can you email me, we can take it off the board & I can give you my phone #, or get your # I'd be glad to call. I can at least sell you a trio, possibly 2 trios. They are a bit younger, not close to RTL.

Please email, I will try to check back later tonight or tomorrow and then I can find out where you're located, the logistics, etc. If I have what you're interested in and get a paypal to cover it, I WILL hold the birds for you say till next weekend or something when you could make it here.

Thanks for responding again, and again I apologize but family in this case has to come first. Thanks for your understanding.

Jennifer, thank you let me know what you have that would work with my chicks that are 7 weeks and 13 weeks of age and I have eggs going that are due to hatch on the 16th of this month.

Jennifer, I still can't send a pm to you, and still haven't received any email from you, but if you still have wheaten marans and blue orpingtons, that is what I have been asking you about. I see that Bluehenlover is interested in the wheaten marans too. I could send payment thru paypal for them, and probably pick up this coming Sunday, if you still have them. Please let me know what you have and how much you are asking. I still never received an email ... I'm getting emails from other BYC members, so I'm not sure why your email didn't come through. Hopefully you can send me a pm, because I can look at BYC at work, but not my personal emails. THANKS! Carla

Quote:
Im fairly certain she has two trios of wheaten marans, so it could work out for both of us.

Jennifer, since I can't get an email from you at my home email, could you please send one to me at work? I'll be there from 3:30 pm until midnight at: [email protected] or send me a pm here on BYC. I can't get access my home emails when I'm at work, and for some reason, I haven't received any emails from you.

I really am wanting the weaten marans, as I have just this year hatched some eggs from birds from Buddy Henry and I really need some unrelated birds. Also, I would like blue orpingtons. I can pay you thru paypal just as soon as you let me know how much ... and can probably get there to pick them up on Sunday.

Quote:
Is one trio enough to suit your needs? If it is not, I will withold my PayPal payment and step aside so you can have all of them. I would really like to have them, but I wont create hard feelings to do it.

Last edited:
bluehenlover, THANKS! I would love to buy ONE trio of the marans from Jennifer, if that's OK with you ... otherwise, maybe we could do some trading later. I just want to make sure I have high quality, unrelated birds .... It looks like most of my chicks that hatched from Buddy Henry are roosters ... but they are feather legged! I guess the wheatens are probably fairly closely related anyway, since so few people have them. I also have 5 younger chicks from 2 ebay purchases, but I can't tell what sex they are yet. I'll have to check & see who the people are that I bought the ebay eggs from ... one has ebay id of bayhorsebonne, but I can't remember the other.

Last edited:
Well if you buy one trio, that leaves a trio for me.
smile.png

bluehenlover, That would be AWESOME!
ya.gif
I just hope to hear from Jennifer soon! I want to see what else she has for sale. I also have cuckoo marans and golden salmon marans bought as eggs from a local breeder & some marans I bought as eggs from Ray Valentine in Florida, and I have some buff orpingtons ... would love to get some blue orp's too. So do you have any blue jerseys? We have a blue roo & 5 black hens ... getting about half blue chicks! They're gorgeous!

Back
Top Bottom