Marans - SOP discussion thread

Math - EXCELLENT side sprig pic! This will REALLY help folks to know what to look for on the small ones - and thanks for yours also, muffsn! Both excellent pics for our pictorial!

Quote:
Not my pic Wynette. Some folks are posting their pics on the regular marans thread. If it looks like something we need.... I ask for permission and move it over here for the collection.

here's some pics that i was told yall might like to use on the faults and disquilfations part. almost solid red roo and he has wry tail
070.jpg

065.jpg

064.jpg

063.jpg

069.jpg

Quote:
Thanks for bringing them over here.
I just went to copy and paste them here and found the work already done LOL.

I wanted to get them over here BEFORE they got lost in the fast moving marans thread.

Thanks again
smile.png

Quote:
Thanks for bringing them over here.
I just went to copy and paste them here and found the work already done LOL.

I wanted to get them over here BEFORE they got lost in the fast moving marans thread.

Thanks again
smile.png

your welcome
smile.png

Quote:
Not my pic Wynette. Some folks are posting their pics on the regular marans thread. If it looks like something we need.... I ask for permission and move it over here for the collection.

Perfect. Work in progress...but it'll ROCK when done!

hey Lisa...i still have to get you the crooked toe pic of my girl too. its a different presentation of it, so thot it might not hurt to have. im just tryin to get thru the craziness of the week at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom