Marans Thread - breed discussion & pictures are welcome!

yay for baby chicks! When are you planning on setting them under Darryl? I'll be setting eggs hopefully tuesday if all goes according to plan and to give the eggs I brought back a bit of time to settle.

I will give them to her tomorrow after I finish getting the broody brooder ready for her and let her settle in overnight. We will be hatch buddies.....or should I say you and Darryl will be hatch buddies. :D

I will give them to her tomorrow after I finish getting the broody brooder ready for her and let her settle in overnight. We will be hatch buddies.....or should I say you and Darryl will be hatch buddies.
big_smile.png
hahah indeed. I still need to count my eggs, and whatever I collect between now and tuesday, but I'm thinking somewhere between 130 to 150 should be set I would think. Nothing like starting hatching season with a bang

For sure that is a bang!

I hope to have 6 little goslings beeping around by the end of the month and just set 9 more Friday and put 18 eggs into lockdown yesterday. :)

Last edited:
I thought maybe I would share my little Missy America.
She is having a bad hair day and is feeling a bit gangly and awkward these days, LOL!

She will be 1 month old on the 23rd. By the size and length of those gams....me thinks she is going to be a very large bird.
smile.png

Raven~ Your 3 little girls are doing wonderful! I will get updated photo's of them for you! They are still very very sweet and friendly and feathering in pretty rapidly.
I think you will have to call this little girl "High Pockets"!!

Back
Top Bottom