MARCH 2021 HATCH-A-LONG 🌷🌸🌼

Pics
I set 14 white american bresse eggs today, I set them up right until I candle on day 3.
20210216_112755.jpg

Alright all you hatchaholics, newbies and experienced alike, let’s celebrate Spring by hatching out some chicks!🐣
Join here if you like!
I will be setting 25 shipped silkie eggs, lavender, paint and BBS, as soon as the permits clear (Hawaii requires them) and the breeder collects them. Expecting them to get here by the end of February!🥰
I was gifted 5 Toulouse Goose eggs from my husband for Valentine’s Day! Never hatched anything before and I have never used this hand-me-down incubator before either, but I’m giving it a try! I’m very excited, but it is a little nerve wracking. There is a lot that can go wrong. This is day two. They should hatch March 14th-20th if all goes well.

I usually let my broody hens sit on eggs if I want to hatch any. I’ve wanted geese for a few years. A friend of hours has a breeding pair and these eggs are from her geese... I like that I know the parents. They have good temperaments.

Wish me luck!

(p.s. I took this picture just after I put the eggs in... the temp dropped when I put the cool eggs inside. Don’t worry, they are toasty warm now).

Attachments

• 0C9EB9F9-A006-47D7-841A-BC64CA9A8A8E.jpeg
    0C9EB9F9-A006-47D7-841A-BC64CA9A8A8E.jpeg
    409.9 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
I was gifted 5 Toulouse Goose eggs from my husband for Valentine’s Day! Never hatched anything before and I have never used this hand-me-down incubator before either, but I’m giving it a try! I’m very excited, but it is a little nerve wracking. There is a lot that can go wrong. This is day two. They should hatch March 14th-20th if all goes well.

I usually let my broody hens sit on eggs if I want to hatch any. I’ve wanted geese for a few years. A friend of hours has a breeding pair and these eggs are from her geese... I like that I know the parents. They have good temperaments.

Wish me luck!

(p.s. I took this picture just after I put the eggs in... the temp dropped when I put the cool eggs inside. Don’t worry, they are toasty warm now).
Welcome to the hatch-a-long and good luck! 😊Can't wait to see photos of the little goslings!🥰

Back
Top Bottom