MARCH 2021 HATCH-A-LONG 🌷🌸🌼

Pics
I dont like doing this but ive got myself in a pickle because ive got a staggered hatch rate!
Ive got 2 hatching on the 3rd of march and 3 hatching on the 5th, i have a manual incubator!
I'm going to have to open the bator to turn the eggs that aren't in lockdown while 2 will be in lockdown i dont want to shrink the lockdown chicks in the membrane but i also have to turn the other eggs! Any help would be appreciated Thankyou
Should be fine. You do not need to turn technically after day 14. You can also wait until day 19 or when you see the first pip on the earlier eggs before upping the humidity.😊

I'm hoping to get eggs in time for a March hatch. First we gotta test negative for covid tho!😡 Maybe my breeder would be willing to do a porch pickup instead if the tests come back positive. Would really rather not let covid steal my babies from me. I already had it once. So really hoping we just somehow got the flu 3 days after being exposed. 🙃
Imma find a way to get some eggs. I swear. This weather and covid making it much harder than it should be.

Back
Top Bottom