March Baked Goods Swap *Sign Ups Closed*

reesepoultry

Songster
10 Years
Jul 4, 2009
Disclaimer:
This swap is not endorsed by BYC (owner, website, staff, etc.). The BYC Staff is not responsible and will not mediate if something goes "wrong" or a deal goes "bad". If you choose to participate in a swap, it is best to know who you are swapping with and not to swap more than you can afford to lose. The BYC Staff is sensitive because some past swaps have not worked out. We want our members to feel comfortable having fun with these and other social interactions, but please keep in mind that there were issues with some organizers and swappers not following through on their commitments in the past.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*NOTE*: If you have Diabetes this probably isn't the swap for you. Also if you have any food allergies please make it known when you sign up.

Please no store bought items. Only handmade Baked goods please. Does not need to be Handmade by you.

SIGN UP FORM HERE: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dGg4YThYVVJsMWViX25mWjlJNUp6RWc6MQ

The rules:

#1 All swappers must be signed up by 3PM on March 8th
#2 The Baked Goods have to be in the mail on or before March 20th
a. If you are unable to send your Baked goods on time, you must contact me, or you will be banned from future swaps!
#3 YOU DO NOT HAVE TO DO A DELIVERY CONFIRMATION NUMBER, JUST PM ME AND THE PERSON RECEIVING YOUR BAKED GOODS WHEN YOU SEND YOUR BAKED GOODS.
#4 Please package the Baked Goods carefully. Individually wrapped and secured so they have the best chance of surviving the trip.
#5 Everyone is welcomed to join the fun.
#6 If you fail to fulfill your obligations on this or any other swap, you will be unable to participate in future swaps
#7 PLEASE PUT "MARCH BAKING SWAP" IN THE SUBJECT OF YOUR PM
#8 YOU MAY PARTICIPATE AS MANY TIMES AS YOU LIKE - ONLY 1 PM IS NECESSARY FOR ALL ENTRIES - JUST BE CLEAR
#9 DO NOT POST WHAT YOU HAVE OR WHAT YOU WANT ON THIS THREAD (this is a secret)
#10 Post on here when you have received your Baked Goods.
#11 You must be at least 18 years old to participate.
#12 Baked Goods Must have been baked especially for the swap (Fresh).
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I will reply to PMs to let you know I received it. Write again if you don't hear from me w/in 48 hrs.

Any Baked goods is allowed: Bread, Muffins, Cookies, Cupcakes etc. Even handmade Chocolates such as: Truffles, Buckeyes etc. If you send cookies it must be at least 1 dozen please make sure to be fair. Handmade goods Don't need to be made by you but handmade.

People signed up so far:
reesepoultry: as many as I need to be in for
Nickie: x1
Hispoptart: x1
Farmerchef: x2
Shellyga: x2
Kblue: x1
silkymom1986: x1
Katie09: x1
Sianara: x1
Hiddenhens987: x1

Last edited: