March Hatch A Long... anyone with me??

I forgot to add myself to the March hatch...I will have some already in the bator holding over from this month as I just set some BBS Orpingtons from Bargain and ILOVEFRIZZLES today due out around the 2nd.Waiting on my OE to come in from Sonew.Hopefully they'll be here tomorrow...Of course I'll have my OEGB and Silkies/Showgirls and hubbies quail going in weekly.Trying to build up my Opals,Chocolates,Lavenders,Buff Barred,and working on my project Blue Laced...

Quote:
good luck....
So, what do you have?
melinda

I set this morning 12 ameraucanas (4 different colors), 5 light sussex and 7 mutts!!
yippiechickie.gif

Quote:
WHAT???
ep.gif
how many incubators do you have? wowzers....

so, what kind of eggs...c'mon give us info....
Do you supply a store or they for you personally.....? total??
thumbsup.gif

Melinda

Quote:
Does he have any extras?What's he charge? I like the Ameraucans,but I'm one of those very picky people who love certain colors.I would like some Blues/Blacks/Lavenders. I had a couple of girls I really liked ,but a now extinct neighbor dog got them.One was a very light chocolate/fawn coloring and one was a very orangey/peachy girl...Very beautiful.

First, I am very sorry to hear about your girls being served at the doggy diner...glad that dog is no longer in the equation. The breeder told me had has a little over 2 dozen eggs saved for me...all under 10 days old: He probably has more and I can only use 24 or less. He is selling them to me $2 an egg (6 egg minimum plus cost of shipping if applicable), which sounded fair to me; to my knowledge only raises the blues and blacks. I think they are all so beautiful that I don't care what color they are, but I will continue to look for the other colors as well. He does ship...if you PM me, I'll give you his email address. He is located in Saucier, MS, which is pretty close to the middle of the state, so may not be too far from you. The original plan was to have him ship the eggs to me, but he and his wife are in their 70's and got SO excited about us being so close that they up and invited us to come over and pick them up instead. How can you say no to little old people and the chance to see the parent stock for the eggs?

I have been trying to get any shipped eggs from the closest source possible...to minimize postal service damage. The black copper marans in my bator (started pipping this morning) came from Houma Louisiana and got here overnight via postal service. I am dealing with a couple folks within 300 miles on some Buckeyes and Barnevelders too. I think my incubator is going to be running non-stop for a while....hatch, clean, repeat.

Back
Top Bottom