March Hatch A Long... anyone with me??

Quote:
Linda I think you will be joining the "Every Month" Hatch!
wink.png
lau.gif
You're going have them living in your cabinets soon.
tongue2.gif

What do you mean "soon" ??
lau.gif

We are planning to set on the 19th or 20th of this month, which will give us a hatch date of March 12th or 13th, depending on which day we set. Count us in! I'm getting a variety of bantam eggs, some BCM and OE eggs, and some silkies for this hatch.

Quote:
20th-22nd are reccomended setting dates for February according to Farmer's Almanac... also Feb. 11th and 12th! I will hopefully be setting my "impossible" clutch f eggs on either the 11th or 12th... making my tentative hatch date: March 4th or 5th.

Quote:
gryeyes...I thought you were hatching every month? I've seen the pics of all your incubators!
lol.png

Edited to add...I see others are teasing you about the same thing!
lau.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
Linda I think you will be joining the "Every Month" Hatch!
wink.png
lau.gif
You're going have them living in your cabinets soon.
tongue2.gif

< *perk* > Cabinets? Wait.... I don't cook, so why do I have dishes? Those things aren't useful to me! Neither are the pots & pans! If it can't be micro-waved or crock-potted, I don't prepare it. Why DO I have all those cups and saucers and plates and things??

Gotta think on this a while.......

I'm in! I will be picking up Buckeye eggs on the 21st so I will be setting those and another dozen NH eggs from my girls on the 22nd. The chicks I just hatched are doing great and I have the bator all cleaned and sterilized for next week! Yeah - this could be addictive......but I have an excuse, all my friends and some local 4-H kids want chicks, so I HAVE to keep hatching more chicks out, right?!!! I mean, chicken math prevails here!

Back
Top Bottom