MarineCorpFarmr Egg BOMB, A new Beginning! Follow along in his journey to a new flock!

Sunrise just as gorgeous as sunset in the mnts!!! Images just cannot capture!

yea I had to get one of layer pens too! lol

No, but you will get over it once you start hatching batches of 40-50 or more at a time on a weekly basis like I do most of the year...lol
ep.gif
Yeah...no. Don't think I could do THAT! What the heck do you do with them all?

No, but you will get over it once you start hatching batches of 40-50 or more at a time on a weekly basis like I do most of the year...lol

:eek: Yeah...no. Don't think I could do THAT! What the heck do you do with them all?

Sell some, raise some out, eat some. That's not just chicks though. I do chickens, ducks, turkeys, geese, guineas & quail.

I am SO bad...I look back almost daily at my 'bator map' I drew from the NYE hatch and my charts of who hatched when and looked like what and then I compare that to how they look now and wonder what they will look like as grownups and carefully take photos every week and it's just so fun and I won't be happy til I put together one of those photo books like they have at Costco. WITH all my charts and map tucked in there nicely. And then I will have to start a new book for each hatch. And that means I need a shelf JUST for chicken books. And I truly *know* I am obsessed but I can't help it! OK, I will take some calming breaths now and
duc.gif

Is there medication for this problem???
lau.gif

Oh, you make me feel so much better!!! I thought there was something wrong with me....

I keep a daily log of how many eggs I get each day...have been doing it since the day I got my first egg. I even log how many rubber eggs, soft shelled eggs, broken eggs, etc...as well as if any were on the coop floor.

I have a composition book with a label on it that just says "Chickens". It's like a diary for my chickens...started the day I brought my first babies home. I have written everything in there, from behaviors, too looks...anything new with my chickies gets put in there.

The NYD hatch took up 9 pages!!!! (I think I have enough pages left in the book to last until the NYD chicks move outside...but then I'll have to start a new book!)

Does this mean I qualify to become a member of the "Chicken Obsessed Club"???
D.gif

I am SO bad...I look back almost daily at my 'bator map' I drew from the NYE hatch and my charts of who hatched when and looked like what and then I compare that to how they look now and wonder what they will look like as grownups and carefully take photos every week and it's just so fun and I won't be happy til I put together one of those photo books like they have at Costco. WITH all my charts and map tucked in there nicely. And then I will have to start a new book for each hatch. And that means I need a shelf JUST for chicken books. And I truly *know* I am obsessed but I can't help it! OK, I will take some calming breaths now and :duc Is there medication for this problem??? :lau
Oh, you make me feel so much better!!! I thought there was something wrong with me.... I keep a daily log of how many eggs I get each day...have been doing it since the day I got my first egg. I even log how many rubber eggs, soft shelled eggs, broken eggs, etc...as well as if any were on the coop floor. I have a composition book with a label on it that just says "Chickens". It's like a diary for my chickens...started the day I brought my first babies home. I have written everything in there, from behaviors, too looks...anything new with my chickies gets put in there. The NYD hatch took up 9 pages!!!! (I think I have enough pages left in the book to last until the NYD chicks move outside...but then I'll have to start a new book!) [COLOR=0000FF]Does this mean I qualify to become a member of the "Chicken Obsessed Club"???[/COLOR] :cd
Yup! Welcome to the club! We can always use more Crazy Chicke....errr...Chicken Enthusiasts...lol

Quote: HA HA HA!!! I mustnt be there yet!

No wonder I loose track, no seriously I am working on an excel file for sales, incubation sets and NPIP testing numbers and such... I am so unorganized at the moment I have people Paypalling me and I dont even ship birds yet! And some want eggs and some want this breed and that!

Silky do you have a file or how do you keep track of who wants what and when? the hardest part is becoming WHEN everyone wants their stuff, this date and that date and buying for friends and shipped to different addresses!! I need to go to a business class or something I guess!

Back
Top Bottom