Maryland Eastern Shore - Bantam Cochin Roosters need a home

lafleurette

In the Brooder
6 Years
Mar 24, 2013
Eastern Shore of Maryland
Two of my bantam cochin chicks have turned out to be roosters, already crowing at 2 1/2 months old. I am worried about the neighbors, as the roosters crow for about 1/2 hour at 4:45am, but the cockledoodledooing is fairly quiet and only in the morning. Anyone on the eastern shore with some space willing to give these two lovebugs a home?

Last edited:
Maybe i could take 1. I have 9 hens and live in salisbury. Can you post a pic. My hens are young. 18 weeks and younger.

I'm sorry, I'm up in middle eastern shore. Also, I have decided to give it a bit longer, as my neighbors say that they aren't bothered by the crows YET. If they change their mind as the crowing gets louder I will repost! These guys are so cute to watch running around with the girls =)

Sansone,

We have a Rhode Island Red that is a little under six months (also hatched in March of 2013) in need of re-homing. He's a doll and is friendly with adults and children. I think he would be happier with a bigger yard and with the interaction with a flock. Let us know if you are interested and we could bring him to you.

Back
Top Bottom