Maryland Poultry Swap & Farmer's Market October 1st 9-3 SHARPSBURG

So if a girl was considering some quality large fowl ameraucanas...who should she contact? Feel free to PM me. Thanks. Must be from an NPIPed flock. Maybe even bbrs :)

I have for sale the following and will bring any I have that do not sell before hand.
4 young blue laced red Wyandotte cockerels
2 splash blrw hens
1 sweetgrass color of tiger blk wing brozne turkey Tom
3+ wishard brozne turkey toms
1 pair of tiger blk wing brozne turkeys
1 Spanish blk turkey hen
6+ blue wheaten Marans pullets ( starting to lay)
Pair of wheaten Marans just starting to lay ( unrelated )
3 Easter eggers
Trio of lf pure blue ameruacana's
1 olive egg layer rooster
30 + guineas different sizes
Color are dun, buff, chocolate,pewter,white ,lavender,sky blue,french pearl, pearl, pied,mix colors,royal purple.
All are ai & npip some are state banded too.( all birds for sale)
Forgot I do have a pheasant that I hatched from swap eggs it is blk or blue very young chick.
That is it as of now.
What I really need is a trio or 2 ducks of pastel calls
A grey call drake ( got lucky and hatched to ducks)
I also like blue fawn calls.
Sq jersey giants
Oh I also have a chestnut paint 15.3 hands gelding 1994 model very sweet boy for sale too
I also might have a ssh blk/ wht gelding for sale 92 model if I can bare to part with him.

gotta love Tonya. That girl comes packin heat
lol.png
I will update THE LIST here shortly.. had a bad weekend. My son's pony had to be put down and it was just terrible. Wyatt kneeled beside him the entire time.. and let Hutch know he was loved and will be missed.. Farm boys grow up tough.
sad.png

on a good note, we are already seeing lots of hits on the website and I am seeing lots of chicken chatter about the swap. yay! I am thinking we'll have a bigger turnout than the Spring swap. I won't be selling much as I'll be helping with the organizing and the Show Clinic which should be bigger as well.

And, remember, after this is the Maryland State Poultry Fancier's Association Fall Show at the Frederick Fairgrounds Nov. 5th and 6th. They have asked me to assist with their sales area, which has mostly been show birds. We will now be advertising more and hopefully, we'll see lots of layers and backyard birds.
frow.gif
Their website: http://mdpoultryfanciers.webs.com/

If not sold my October I should have

1 Serama Cockerel
1 Unbearded Gray Silkie unsexed but thought to be a pullet
1 White d'Uccle
A pair of Black Tailed White Japanese (Show potential)
Maybe 2 more Silkies if I decide to get out of Silkies all together.

Whats your verdict on the Button Quail chicks and Button Quail hatching eggs?
Also I have a young Lady Amherst pheasant chick that was a rescue from my cousin who kept it in a rabbit cage in her closet who needs to find a new home now... are they allowed?

I am bringing all started chicks:

Cochins
Orpingtons
Leghorns

Cute and cuddly Cochins:

P8110245.jpg

P7030205.jpg

Sweet and Lovely Orpingtons:

P6300163-1.jpg

P4170018.jpg

and those loveable egg laying leghorns:

P8110238.jpg

P7030229.jpg

I am selling through Craigslist so everything is on a first come, first serve basis. Gotta pay those feed bills
hide.gif

I will have your flyer at my booth at the Jefferson County Fair. Wednesday is senior citizen's day. 11:00 -3:00 seniors get in free. Linda has some great birds at the fair, check out her turkey and geese, they are huge!

I don't know what the fair would do without Linda. Every other card on the cages had her name on it. Her and her husband are a blessing to the Jeff. Co. fair.

Back
Top Bottom