MARYLAND THREAD!

Greetings all!! We got our peeps yesterday!!! Was only supposed to only be 6 but came home with 10!!!! We got them at the Southern States in Woodsboro and Frederick locations. Could have got them all at the Frederick location but the girl at Woodsboro lost the paper telling who had what where!!

The count is: 1 Silver Laced Wyandotte, 1 Gold Laced Wyandotte, 1 Dominique, 1 Buff Orpington, 1 Cuckoo Moran, 2 Speckled Sussex, 2 Barred Plymouth, and..um...1 other!! Ill have to check the permits when I get home!

The kids are over the moon!! Of course they are living in a brooder on our dining room table until the rain and chill stops!

Thanks to all for the peep pics during our trip and wait to get ours!! Kept the kids excited!!

Hello ioutlaw0518! I am new to chicken life myself, and I am in somerset county :) Getting some silkies and bantam plymouth rocks myself, and hopefully some Quail D'anvers, but if not maybe more silkies or Easter Eggers. Did you go to the Delaware Poultry Show? So many amazing birds! I have read that leghorns are excellent layers!

Last edited:
Hey everyone! I am in charles county! (Waldorf) and i was wondering, if I hatched some lavender orpingtons if anyone would be interested in the chicks?

Hi ashleymr44,
I live on the Eastern Shore and I'm looking for lavender orpington chicks! I was just wondering if you had any this year or perhaps know where I could find some? Thanks!

One of my girls at 4 weeks!

Back
Top Bottom