Mass Murder last night

Henry'schickens :

But I can't make the neighbors keep their dogs penned up. So what do you do? Just want to keep peace is all.
K

What you do is fence your property. I have approximately 5 acres under fence myself. In fact, that's the first thing I did when I purchased my new property here in Lebanon -- I finished the fencing so that I could let my dogs run without them running onto other folks' land.​

Hey Dena -- that's a very sweet video. And I love the dachshund going "what the heck are y'all DOING??"
wink.png

Quote:
Looks sweet but she was hoping for an hors derve....

I am doing better tonight thanks to all of you. I think I was still in shock this morning.
I still cant go to the pen to clean it all up. Its covered in blood and stuff. I am going to make myself clean it tomorrow. I think I will clorox the wood on the barn to get the splatter stains off and burn all the hay.

My 17yo son made me watch the babies bath and I think it helped. He wants me to remember that instead of the other.

I added the carnage pics to my photo bucket account not to be gross but in case my computer crashed I would still have copies. Not that I am suggesting you all look but if you are interested in the mess, its there for the looking. I think you can go through that video link and you will see the album. WARNING! IT IS GRAPHIC!

Back
Top Bottom