MAY Hatch-Along!!!! Let's do this!!!

We are due around 10-11 muscovy ducklings soon, mother has been nesting for some time now and if my calcs are correct they should be about ready on the 18th May...

Hi featherfinder! Thanks for joining the hatching party! Have you ever had ducks hatch out babies before? They will be so cute - a mother duck with her ducklings!
love.gif
Be sure to post photos of the happy families when they hatch!
No I have not. This is my first hatch ever so I am hoping it all goes smooth. And I will post pics as soon as they start to hatch! Im looking foward to it!

I set my 5/5. 9 pekin/cayuga eggs from my ducks. This is my 4th batch this year. The first three were shipped and and I got nothing out of them. I am hoping I will have better luck with these ones.

Hi Ilovemyduckies! Thanks for joining us! I'm sorry to hear about your bad hatches - I hope you have a successful hatch this time!
smile.png
Keep us updated on how things are going!
wink.png

i have call eggs and guineas in the bator.

calls due 10th.
guineas due 17th
and other calls due the 24th.
and just set more call eggs today so they will be due the 2nd of next month.

hoping to get some silkie eggs soon 2.

Hi country_girl011! Yay, another hatch buddy!
smile.png
What colors do you have in your bators? (I love the duck in your avatar, by the way!) Thanks for joining us! Hope all your hatches go well!

We are due around 10-11 muscovy ducklings soon, mother has been nesting for some time now and if my calcs are correct they should be about ready on the 18th May...

Hi DrChickenKev! Welcome! They are going to be an adorable family! I had a broody hen hatch out three chicks a couple of years ago, and they were just so fun to watch!
smile.png
Hope everything goes well for you and mama duck!

Hi country_girl011! Yay, another hatch buddy!
smile.png
What colors do you have in your bators? (I love the duck in your avatar, by the way!) Thanks for joining us! Hope all your hatches go well!
the colors i will get is a mysters.
and my avatar would be my amazing and beautiful drake.
i have 3 drakes and 4 hens.
drakes- blue magpie, black bibbed, and snowy
hens- 2 snowy, a pastel, and a black bibbed.
all togather .
so i can get just about any color.

and as for guineas i have lavendar and pearl.

checked my eggs under the hen lastnight which was day 23.
i have 3 int pips. 1 ext pip. and one egg who hasnt turned all the way yet i think (hoping he does)

Hi Ilovemyduckies! Thanks for joining us! I'm sorry to hear about your bad hatches - I hope you have a successful hatch this time!
smile.png
Keep us updated on how things are going!
wink.png

Well I am going to candle them tonight (day 5) so I will tell you if I see anything. :D

countrygirl - you have a lovely variety! I can't wait to see what hatches!
smile.png
I actually saw a couple of guineas today - they were bigger than I thought they were!

Back
Top Bottom