Md Susquehanna Poultry Show **updated With A Video Montage!!!**

Ok the show is on it's way. The club is getting the final details in place. The awards are here, booklet has gone to press,handouts are piling up. Looks like we'll have a article in the paper again. Last year we had around 200 spectators from this. LOTS of birds were sold! So the only thing left is YOU!!! So what are you bringing to show & sell?

I am showing 5 bantam faverolles and selling 3 LF faverolles cockerels and 2 LF pullets from and 3-4 faverolles bantams chicks. Can't wait to see what everyone else has! And meet everyone.

Now I am wishing I took my whole flock up to be tested. One of the Faverolles pullets is just coming out of molt and looking so good. Live and learn I can show her if there are other shows later this spring along with my very nice new blue salmon cock.

I am getting some show boxes hopefully they get here in time for me to use them next weekend.

Can't wait to meet you either! Defently bring $$ I am sure you will want lots of birds. I am going try to limit myself because I am hatching so much.

Who else is coming and how will we recognize each other?

Quote:
yep meant everyone else
lol.png

Quote:
Nope I think you will just have to see there. I think that everyone should post what they have on this thread. I actually am not going to be able to get anything I don't think unless someone has really great Faverolles bantams. I am just hatching to much for me to get more adults. I also have three faverolles roosters now and that is making lots of noise already.

Henry

I would really like to buy a light colored brahma hen and a big, fluffy, white silkie hen if anyone has them to sell. I have 6 week old bantam frizzle cochin chicks but I'm not ready to sell any yet, maybe the next show.

Back
Top Bottom