Md Susquehanna Poultry Show **updated With A Video Montage!!!**

Quote:
Oh you don't know how many I have for sale. I sold 20 at delmarva, and still brought home at least 15 that didn't find new homes. Give me your needs list, I'l sure i can fill it! lol

Last edited:
Quote:
I am not a fan of the silkie look either just not a big silkie person! You have to have birds tested to bring them to the show or to sell!

Ok here's the list we will showing:

Bantam Wyandottes Silverlaced & Columbian
Sebastopol Geese
Blue Magpie Duck
Call ducks- grey, silver & snowy
Seramas
Bearded Silkies-White,Blue,Splash,Partridge,Lavender & Porcelain

April

Quote:
Have her stop by and say hi to Marlene, she is a white sebastopol, and if you say her name to her, she will talk back to you. It is too funny! She will also be in showmanship with Brody, when he holds her she tucks her head around to give a huge. If she doesn't do it, nothin will!

Well, I'm not showing as many as I had originally planned, but will be there with a LF smooth, bearded tolbunt Polish rooster and a bntm frizzle, non-bearded, white-crested black hen. And, I will probably have two bantam Polish pairs for sale. One is a splash roo and a black hen the other a blue roo and a blue hen. May also have an extra Polish roo or two available. If anyone is interested, I could bring a standard juvenile pair of blue laced red wyandottes. Looking forward to seeing everyone!

Ok, so silly me thought that the show was on Saturday!
smack.gif
(Me slapping myself) It's on Sunday and I don't have soccer practice! Do you know if Kay St. Amour would still let me enter 6 birds or so?
fl.gif

Quote:
Hey Hannah! I JUST entered mine! I sent my entries by e-mail and then mailed my check in. I'm sure she'd be fine with you entering birds, but e-mail her now!!!
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom