Mean Kids

herfrds

Songster
10 Years
Jan 11, 2010
Montana
DD told me tonight that some of her classmates had threatened to shove her off the stage at the last music concert next month, which is the same day as her birthday.
She is pretty upset and I am ticked off.
Makes me mad that I would jump her case if she tried to do something that stupid to someone else and none of these other parents will do anything to stop their kids from bullying mine.

We both can hardly wait til school is out and she can enjoy being a kid and work with her cattle.

Sorry to hear & hope things improve. Tell her to stay strong & not let them get to her. My son was bullied several years ago & was actually jumped by 5 boys. It was pretty ugly & we had to battle with the school over it. Things got better but it was a tough road. The no tolerance they preach doesn't always apply.

Love the never eat with EMS, Ranchers or Vets statement - lol... So true

She is counting the days til the end of school. She is so excited she keeps reminding me of the date as the day her Jersey heifer was born. A true ranch kid!

Yeah I knew some paramedics that would eat lunch and talk about the grossest calls they could remember just to see who around them was listening. Yeah we are weird! LOL!

Glad she is staying positive :) Mine cant wait for summer either - I'm pretty excited for it as well. Tell her Happy early Birthday from the BYC family
smile.png

Thanks BrendaJ I'll let her know that!

Funny thing is her class did a trivia contest. Her group was losing until the teacher told her to tell them her answer quietly. Then they kicked the rests butt! She may have trouble with reading but is a total math whiz.

What a shame people act like that. I would be shocked into silence ,but later would think of a dozen things to say to them like," Why in the world would you want to do something so pathetic?"
Human behavior is interesting.

Hugs for her to have to be among *friends* like that.My dd has one more year and then she homeschools for HS.

Did you call the child's parents and inform them of this? I would start with that because of the intensity that bullying can escalate to, once a kid gets away with something small. Good luck to you.
smile.png
And I was like your kid, couldn't wait to get out of school to be with my animals on the farm! Bliss!

Found who the kids are, turns out it was 2 boys that have been giving her a hard time. Her teacher came in the store last night and I told her what was said. She is going to address it on Monday. I found out who the kids were by a classmate who is nice to DD.
This classmates parents told me these kids parents don't care and won't do anything.

These were the boys who were saying earlier that DD had rabies. I told her to tell them they had head lice.

Found who the kids are, turns out it was 2 boys that have been giving her a hard time. Her teacher came in the store last night and I told her what was said. She is going to address it on Monday. I found out who the kids were by a classmate who is nice to DD.
This classmates parents told me these kids parents don't care and won't do anything.

These were the boys who were saying earlier that DD had rabies. I told her to tell them they had head lice.
lau.gif
Served them right! Or you can do your worst, by saying "Tell them that they had VD."

Best way that I've found to get rid of bullies is to either be insanely friendly to them or joke along with them. The least expected is the most effective.
I've always had trouble with racism and it just got to the point where I'd end up turning around to the racist idiots and telling them that I will throw hot vindaloo at them if they don't shut up. After I said that, the class laughed with me and the bullies either don't dare to make eye contact with me or now are nice to me.

Tell your daughter not to worry, it'll get better in time and you'll make friends that'll defend you to the death if they have to <3 :D

Back
Top Bottom