Mediterranean style breeding pen I made this summer!! (lots of pics)

I think people are not getting the dimensions of the pen, it's 6.5 feet tall, and weighs a lot, 4 men to move it before having concrete on the feet.

Quote:
This cannot be knocked over. I live in Europe we don't have bison herds here.

gig.gif
Good one..

Quote:

with 5" diameter legs and all that weight to it and concrete "feet" i suspect it would take AT LEAST a herd of bison to topple it ! i wonder if solarquail is wondering if it would tip b/c the legs look long?
hu.gif

Quote:

with 5" diameter legs and all that weight to it and concrete "feet" i suspect it would take AT LEAST a herd of bison to topple it ! i wonder if solarquail is wondering if it would tip b/c the legs look long?
hu.gif

Yes, I didn't understand that to.
Today after lunch (my lunch
big_smile.png
) I get there to see if there were eggs to get, and find a wild dog (medium size), he was standing up and struggling just to reach the bottom with is nose. The pen is almost 3months old and yet have no signs of attempted breaking-in, so I think it's fine.

I have a problem with a wild cat. I have to wrap my cages that aren't made out of 1/2" wire mesh at night to keep them save. I've lost alot of quail to that one cat. We weren't planning on having so many and I got hatch happy and now waiting for them to grow up to to go Camp Frigidaire. I know I won't be using the couple of cages that the cat keeps getting them from next time. We're going to build them all out of 1/2" wire mesh.

Back
Top Bottom