Quote:
Dahmer got his....

yes ma'am...
clap.gif

Quote:
Dahmer got his....

yes ma'am...
clap.gif

I am now waiting on Casey Anthony and John Couey getting out of single confinement

Last edited:
let me tell you a story .....with out saying tooo much here...in my job i knew a teen...ooh he was about 16 yrs old...well..he raped/molested a 6 year old girl....well....he went to lock up...now...remember this is a JUVIE lock up....well.....he didnt do to well there....the other boys found out what he was in for (they ALWAYS do)....they tormented him..AND again..i know this is true....(believe me...)....a guard/lock-up worker there let these boys into his room one day....AND another time another guard took him upstairs to an empty floor....and he let the other boys up there (4 of them) alone with him.....there was nothing he could do....noone told..noone ever told...that kid took a beating ..a REAL bad beating...so..this guard not only turned his back on it...he brought the other kids to him upstairs to beat him up...noone protected this offender(again i say..Karma's a witch....)...and he didnt report it..he said its what they do there.....you cant tell...or you will get it worse!.....SO...if it is that bad in a juvinelle lock-up...i KNOW its not pretty in a big boy prision....

Last edited:
I'm sorry I missed this thread until this morning! I second most of what redhen said and will be happy to help any way I can. I'm good at finding and interpreting codes and statutes, so please let me know if you need anything.

Sarah

Sarah I feel terrible for you! I have a 6yo son and the general fears I always have are bad enough but to have such a threat so close would have me terrified!

I just happened to be checking out the registered offender site yesterday (I live in Berks Co.) Maybe you can find him on the site..if you bring his page up there is a TIP button to click on to which you can report suspicious behavior & such. There are also all kinds of links on the site to which cover the laws & codes.

http://www.pameganslaw.state.pa.us/SearchCounty.aspx?dt=ECLCFDDM4EENEHNEJ4Ua

If you haven't yet, this would be a great time for the "stranger danger" talk.

Quote:
If you put in zip code 19534, you'll see him. First one on the list. It makes me crazy. I mean my 7 year old could play in the sandbox by himself, but I can't leave him out of my site. Being afraid in your own yard is crazy.

I agree with redhen that his PO will want to know about his waving and smiling to your dc. I hope you call if you haven't already!

Quote:
Well, the simplest route is to educate your children to simply ignore or walk away from this man and let you know he talked/approached them. As much as I think his 'tastes' are despicable, it is the parent's responsibility to educate their children about the dangers of this world.

Nothing makes me shake my head any harder then situations like this. Is the man potentially dangerous? Sure. But are you certain he means harm? Or is he just being a decent neighbor? We all did something in our lives we aren't proud of. Just be thankful your sins aren't registered for everyone to peruse.

As I am writing this I am getting ready for the arrival of my first child this year. So please keep that in mind when replying.

Get out your vidieo camera or borrow one.Sit it near by so you can get to it quickly.
When he comes to get his mail walk outside and start taking video of him. He will get the message IM sure as he will then know you are on to him and documenting his behavour.

It is legal for you to video anyone on or near your property. I bet he doesn't wave at your kids again and if he does you will have it on tape. Go to his paroll officer and show it to him. I would also contact the district attorneys office to ask what can be done.

I will be praying for the saftey of your children and others in your area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom