Men - rant, rant, rant - at least MY man

Quote:
bet you still wear em and bet they are so broken in they are your favorites.

and holy smokes...did she know she had a horse, saddle, bridle, pearl* necklace and earrings budget to spend on you?? I think I would have wet my pants and fainted.

Last edited:
My hubbys the same way,... last minute shopper.
But i'm the same way too, so i cant complain..
tongue.png

Quote:
oh, good save
wink.png

You have to remember, us guys just don't thnk the way women do. We do try, most of us, we just don't get it.

Example; My wife is always telling me I never really listen to her. I do, really I do (Mostly
hide.gif
) I guess I just don't hear what she is really saying or something.
Anyway, several times she stated that she sure wished she had a good vaccume cleaner. Not just once now, but maybe three or four different times during the year. So I skimped and saved all year, even done some odd jobs to save up extra money that she didn't know about. Searched around, asked everybody I could think of and bought her a very expensive, super-duper, do it all and look good doin' it, fancy shmansy vaccume cleaner. I was so darn proud I could bust when the special day rolled around.

When I gave it to her she just stared at me for like minutes... then informed me that you don't give a woman a *** vaccume cleaner for her anniversary. huh?
idunno.gif

She said she wanted one and the floor was dirty.... I thought I was doing good. Spent two weeks eatin' corn flakes and sleeping on the cold side of the bed.
But I meant well...
barnie.gif

So just remember he is getting you something and he means well...

Quote:
oh, good save
wink.png

You have to remember, us guys just don't thnk the way women do. We do try, most of us, we just don't get it.

Example; My wife is always telling me I never really listen to her. I do, really I do (Mostly
hide.gif
) I guess I just don't hear what she is really saying or something.
Anyway, several times she stated that she sure wished she had a good vaccume cleaner. Not just once now, but maybe three or four different times during the year. So I skimped and saved all year, even done some odd jobs to save up extra money that she didn't know about. Searched around, asked everybody I could think of and bought her a very expensive, super-duper, do it all and look good doin' it, fancy shmansy vaccume cleaner. I was so darn proud I could bust when the special day rolled around.

When I gave it to her she just stared at me for like minutes... then informed me that you don't give a woman a *** vaccume cleaner for her anniversary. huh?
idunno.gif

She said she wanted one and the floor was dirty.... I thought I was doing good. Spent two weeks eatin' corn flakes and sleeping on the cold side of the bed.
But I meant well...
barnie.gif

So just remember he is getting you something and he means well...

hey at least got corn flakes My Dh wouls have gotten the chicken feed! NO APPLIANCES FOR BDAY-ANIVERSARIES OR XMAS!!!!! NEVER!!! you should get those things because your house needs them not the women... Now If they ask for them for a Xmas gift etc thats ok then-bt otherwise stay away from that pandoras box!

when we had kids we stopped buying for each other it turned into me doing all the shopping for all 3 kids and on Christmas eve he would lie in bed and ask... "so dear... what did we get the kids this year?"...

but instead we just buy what we want when we want it... like the end of Nov I drove from Canada to the USA for my Kindle... and it was my road trip and I loved every minute of it.. and love my kindle.... in September he said he needed a new tool box for work... BAM he ordered it... (this sucker is HUGE 6' tall).. but he needed it and got it...

Back
Top Bottom