Meyer Hatchery Chicken pics anyone??

All of mine were girls (yay!). They are 8 weeks and 10 weeks this coming Monday. Waiting is the hardest part!

1. Carmen - Easter Egger

2. Mae Mae - Barred Rock

3. Babette - Buff Orpington

4. Coco Chanel - Easter Egger - she was plain brown as a chick and is gorgeous now.

5. Lola - RIR

6. Fiona - Barred Rock

7. Bella - Black Copper Marans

Just realized most of my chick pics are on my other computer but here's my EE/Ameraucana, Poppy who I still have at about 3 years now. Nigella is the barred rock, she died at about 1 1/2 years of unknown causes. I also have a Welsummer and a Silver Laced Wyandotte from Meyer. Friend of mine has a Welsummer, Dominique and EE/Ameraucana (who is dark, not buff like mine) from Meyer too - all healthy, beautiful birds. Good luck!

1. Duke - Buff Brahma Standard Cockerel
2. Barb - Barred Rock

Both 4 months old from meyer

Sorry, I don't have any pics of my Meyer Hatchery chickens handy at the moment. But I will tell you that they are worth the wait. We ordered Welsummers, Speckled Sussex, and Golden-laced Wyandotts last year. They all arrived healthy and are grown and producing lots of eggs now. They are so much fun to watch! Our family loves them (except our dogs who have to be kept at a distance). I would recommend Meyer Hatchery to anyone looking for chicks!

I got ten Rare Breed Mix last May. I received a Sicilian Buttercup, three Silver Lakenvelders, two Golden Lakenvelders, three White Cochins and a Golden Campine. They are all doing great and I have some new ones ordered for March. Going to swap out the duplicates with a Dominique, EE, Welsummer and Barnvelder.

The Sicilian Buttercup is in front, then the Silver Lakenvelder, and the Golden Campine is in the back.
The Buttercup and the Campine do look different (besides their combs). The Campine is very curious & talkative.

Last edited:
I've only ever ordered from Meyer. I've even started hatching my own from the ones I've gotten from them.

Dominique

Easter Eggers

Buff Orpington hen, black copper marans roo,and their chick.

Rhode island red roo

Eggs I've gotten from my girls.

Chicks I've hatched from those eggs.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom