MGG's Hatching Thread!

Pics
She's doing OK. Still trying to figure things out. It's heartbreaking to watch her knowing that she's uncomfortable but I know that being around other chickens is what she needs. They're not hurting her and they're similar in size. Things are getting better but it's very slow going. I'll get some pictures of her this afternoon. She's big for a Serama. She's 18ozs but I love her adorable size and she's absolutely perfect in my eyes.
Awwww! Poor little girl. I hope she can make some chicken friends and have a normal life someday. She sounds so sweet.
Sorry @MGG I was just venting some frustration with the postal service . ❤️:oops:
It's ok! I don't mind one bit. The PO is really frustrating sometimes. Venting helps a lot though. I usually drift my threads off topic anyway whether I mean to or not, so you're totally fine. 😅

@MGG here's my little Serama princess, Marionette.
20210416_162707.jpg

Edited to add that she is treated like a princess. She's spoiled rotten to the core. That's another reason it's so heartbreaking trying to integrate her when she clearly has no interest in integrating.

Last edited:
This is kind of weird but I’ve always been curious is it just me or do the chicks always back up and shake their little butts right before they poop :oops:
This is hilarious! Some of my older birds still do this. Everytime I see someone (human) twerking or dancing something similar, I always think about a chicken pooping and it cracks me up. It's a way to keep the little things in life fun.

Back
Top Bottom