Michigan Thread - all are welcome!

AHHHHHHH!!!! THANK YOU!
hugs.gif
Bornholm Disease!
....... He took me to the ER only to be told I "pulled a muscle". BS!!!! I was flat on my back for a week! . . . . And once again, the Dr. shrugged and offered pain meds. . . . . I wonder if my new Dr. would be willing to discuss and/or research this...
The problem is, not many Dr's (G.P.'s) know what this is. I was lucky, when it first happened I was in England and was rushed to a "teaching" hospital. The head doctor knew immediately, none of the student doctors did. (Like rounds with House!)

I was told it was a virus, and could re-appear at any time during my life. I've been lucky not having many episodes.

I'm sorry you have attacks of "something" - it would be nice to know what it is, wouldn't it!

Well the cedar posts we had done with 2x4"s connecting them and bird netting thrown over top was all down this morning. Our "A" frame tarp system (10x20) we built to keep snow out of some of the run was down and the whole run was a mess this morning. Been out most of the morning cleaning up, so it wasn't dangerous for the birds. I was afraid they would get tangled in bird netting. So I learned the way I tried to winterize, won't sufficiently work.
sad.png
Guess it's better to find out know. Darn winds!!!! Now I've seen so many ideas, wish I could go back and redo everything right from the start. Hoping for a fairly decent day tomorrow.

Well the cedar posts we had done with 2x4"s connecting them and bird netting thrown over top was all down this morning. Our "A" frame tarp system (10x20) we built to keep snow out of some of the run was down and the whole run was a mess this morning. Been out most of the morning cleaning up, so it wasn't dangerous for the birds. I was afraid they would get tangled in bird netting. So I learned the way I tried to winterize, won't sufficiently work.
sad.png
Guess it's better to find out know. Darn winds!!!! Now I've seen so many ideas, wish I could go back and redo everything right from the start. Hoping for a fairly decent day tomorrow.
care to share a picture? I'm sure some of the handy folks on here would be happy to offer suggestions!

The city of Davison is one step closer to allowing chickens. The article in The Davison Index states the RTF act as one reason in allowing chickens!! Yea!!!

Probably why you never see bats at the chiropractor's office
And you never see a motorcycle parked outside of a psychiatrist's office.

The city of Davison is one step closer to allowing chickens. The article in The Davison Index states the RTF act as one reason in allowing chickens!! Yea!!!
That is good news.
They were supposed to talk about the new GAAMP proposals next week at the Ag meeting but they took it off the agenda. The Deputy Director e-mailed me and said that I didn't need to attend the meeting. I will be there anyway.

That is good news. 
They were supposed to talk about the new GAAMP proposals next week at the Ag meeting but they took it off the agenda. The Deputy Director e-mailed me and said that I didn't need to attend the meeting. I will be there anyway.

Thank you Raz. There isn't a single person on that board I trust not to try to bring it onto the table when no one is there to defend it!

Back
Top Bottom