Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Everyone. 45 minutes after I said hello to you all this morning, a semi hauling soy beans plowed into me as I waited for traffic at an intersection, to make my turn. My cars hind end is a wreck, but mine is fine! It sure does show me, again, how fast life could change! Very thankful tonight!

Quote:
OMGoodness! Glad to hear you are ok!

Thanks everyone for your advice on the video games. It was a very nice day without it and I am looking forward to many more. I just think it has gotten out of hand at our house I tried the no games during the week, but then they would go all out on the weekends. For now I am enjoying it being gone!
clap.gif

We made pumpkin bread today, it was delish. We ate the first loaf and the second is for breakfast with my coffee...
droolin.gif

Up here in da UP we have hd rain, rain, rain and blowing rain. The pig yard is puddles and they have to be bribed to come out and eat. It is supposed to maybe snow tomorrow with a high in the lower 40's.
We were going to do a woods ride just to check out leaves and all. I think its too late.
How are the colors, if there is any left in the rest of the state?
I always felt soybeans were unhealthy,
wink.png

Were you ever fortunate!

My hubby is working 7 days a week at this time. So... I am up early, and drinking way too much coffee.

I think I am about done buying new cars... the last time I had a new car, 2 horses ran out in front of me. I avoided hitting one of them. We turned in that repaired leased car and got the HHR in June.... Sure glad for insurance!

Quote:
glad to hear your ok, life can change in a moment,
when i was rear ended last Dec, then hit 4 more time, i was so gun shy after that, every movement other cars made freaked me out, the last month or so i have been more relaxed driving,

hopefully they can fix your car,

Have a great day everyone

Cat you had me in tears. I am so happy you are ok. A few year ago my cousin was in a terrible accident with a semi. I was the one who had to call all our family and let them know. He lived but is now a paraplegic.

Whoa, worst nightmare, hit by a semi! Glad you are ok!

Morning Michiganders! Where is the sun??? Anyone seen it lately? Frankly I am a little ticked off at Mr. Sun, he is ruining my favorite season!!
rant.gif

Good Morning!

I surprised the kids and did all the animal chores this morning and let them sleep in
smile.png
It is warm but windy! I also agree Vicki- the sun needs to come out again!

Cathy- Glad that you are ok! What a scarey thing to have happen to you. I am always on the lookout when I am driving of everyone around me. glad we don't have to go out much
smile.png

I have to go and work. I have a massage appointment due to show up any time. Have a great day. My oldest 2 and I are going with the church youth group and bowling tonight....40 kids are signed up. It shall be fun!

Sarah

so glad my Cat is okay!
hugs.gif
what she didn't tell you - the day before, we were in the car together and i told her that i felt i was supposed to be praying for her for safe driving and that she was supposed to be careful.

GOD IS AWESOME. thank You for keeping my Cat safe!
ya.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom