Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Vicki - count the Huston's Happy Hens for two BLRW's!, please!
love.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
woot.gif
thumbsup.gif
jumpy.gif

Last edited:
I think they look more rounded than pointy, but it was hard to tell since she/he is a bit flighty. I will try to catch her/him tomorrow and get a better look.
Thanks. If it is a roo I will be taking him to the small animal swap in Newaygo.

Quote:
I wasn't planning on ordering right away...I can wait til you to get back.
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif

Evil, you are just evil!
barnie.gif
Trying to get me in trouble with my dear husband like that!! I will be sure to point you out at chickenstock for him as the woman who fed my habit!!
gig.gif
lau.gif

Quote:
Who me? No way.
lau.gif
I'd rather be referred to as the woman who helps her fellow poultry addicts acquire what their hearts desire.
thumbsup.gif
I don't mind taking the blame...those little Welsh Harlequin ducklings would be so well worth it.
love.gif

The black version of blue laced red wyandottes lookes just like the gold laced wyandottes, so you could get both color variations in one breed. I have heard that some of the GLW breeders are even crossing their birds with the black BLRW to intensify the coloration.

Just a thought.

I have one week to wait for my Muscovy eggs to hatch.
The final week goes the slowest.
caf.gif
I almost cant stand it.

I have all sorts of issues going on now.
My husband is home now from the hospital- but he is so darn crabby, I wonder if the meds didnt alter his brain. He is icky crabby- what I mean is, EVERYTHING makes him grumble. OH not the people on the phone, or neighbors- but conversation with him is very frustrating. For me. and the kids. Im ready to send him back. And he didnt even come home from the hospital until five o clock yesterday evening.

My son moved back home and now my entire world is upside down. Not his fault. My friend who he was staying with told me that her husband was called back to work and my son would not be allowed to stay there without parental supervision all night while they are at work. His school is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy far for me to take him every day now. I will have to leave here in the mornings by six fortyfive and drive him to Monroe and then come back here and go to work. That leaves my 12 year old to get herself up and ready for school and off to the bus every single morning. Currently, I have been driving her every day because it is on my way.
Then my husband is going to have to get out of work and drive straight to Monroe every day to get my son from school.
I had him at my friends house because of all the problems with stealing/drugs/etc here. Now he is back around these friends of his. He has been doing great in school, he followed all my friends rules, no drugs, etc. It was very awful yesterday, telling him that he wasnt going to be allowed to stay there anymore.

I have had the ducklings and chicks in my sons room while he has been gone. Now, that isnt an option- so I shall be surrounded very soon.
smile.png

I am really stressed over driving my son each day and leaving my daughter here to get herself up and going. Very hard to do.

Quote:
Roger relly wants to attend but it will depend a lot on my work schedule. The BR reputation played a big part in our chick pick. Rosie & Roger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom