Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.
morning all! Anyone in need of a really cute little coop should check out this craigslist ad I just stumbled across, how cute is that house!!

http://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/grd/1680782085.html

To bad it's not free
tongue.png

There is also this cute one that's not so pricey

http://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/bab/1674466428.html

Good Morning! Very wet outside. Temps are suppose to drop to the 40's. Ugh! Had two of the grandkids Sun till yesterday when I took them home. They're good kids, so no problems with them. They can entertain themselves, which is good cuz we got our new granite kitchen counters installed on Tues.
I have that first pictured coop as my bantam coop. DH built it for me last year. Been fighting a cold. Actually, I thought it was gone and then it came back. Coughing is the worst. Have a good one.
frow.gif

Quote:
I think that the fact he was upset about leaving your friends house is a good sign, he doesn't want to get involved in the same mischief he was in, recovering from drug and alcohol abuse is a constant battle (my brother is a recovering alcoholic and drug abuser) that requires a tremendous amount of courage and support from friends and family. You will do what is necessary because you are a good Mom and want to give your child the best possible chances. You will get through this!! That being said is there anyone that he can carpool with?

In case any of you had gotten lulled by the recent spell of nice days, we are now being reminded that we live in Michigan. Cold and rainy today with a chance of snow. Yep we're in Michigan. Need to go out and check on all the birds, especially the new chicks. They are feathing in quite nicely and making me think I need to fire up the incubators and get some more hatching.

Quote:
If you ever get a chance to eat mountain lion take it. It is very good eating so I understand why they like it so much. And before you ask all 7 of my brothers hunt and you never know what they will be feeding you. I thought it was chicken until I ate it. Does not taste like chicken and is probally one of the best tasting meat. Very clean white meat.

Quote:
I haven't purchased any birds from them but have met Joni she seems very nice and genuinely cares about her birds.

Someone just needs to stop me. I went to TSC today to get another heat lamp with my two little girls and they had 3 lonely bantams (I have no idea what kind) that my girls talked me into. I do have to admit it wasn't a difficult thing to do. Then went over to LFS to pick up my 2 Dorkings and walked out of there with 5 more chicks. So now I have a total of 16 chicks that is double my current flock and in addition I'm hatching eggs with my daughters class...
he.gif
HELP!! I need another coop!!

I have a beautiful dorking roo and 4 dorking girls in with him. I am going to be down sizing to one coop and am thinking of letting them go wished ya lived closer.

Mom2,
hugs.gif
I hope all will be better for you and your family soon.
fl.gif

Chickflick, I hope you will be feeling better soon.
hugs.gif

Zookeeper, mountain lion? I guess I should be glad that I don't have brothers....

Well You all are getting rain here in the UP I woke up to about 3 inches of snow and it is still coming down. I wasn't surprised heck it has snowed in June up here.

Morning All.

Mom2, Been there done that wear the T shirt, my heart sure goes out to you all will keep you in extra prayers.

Quote:
It sounds like quite a few of us raise BLRW, myself included. There should be plenty at Chickenstock. I have dozens of eggs in the incubator right now, and add more each week. My original birds came from Vicki2X2, and they were the friendliest chicks I have ever seen. They would fight over who got to be held in my arms. They are at that teenager phase right now, and are only tolerating me. I find that they are usually twice as nice once they work through those inital hormone rushes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom