Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
This is exactly how I am feeling! How sad is it when you wish for 30 degrees?
th.gif

yesterday dumped an additional 8 inches and we are supposed to get more tonight! When will it end??

I am still waiting for my very first egg. My RIR has gotten real red for over a week now and my white leghorn has been red since I got her 3 weeks ago.

Tick . . .tick . . . tick.

More snow coming our way. Where am I going to put all that snow from the runs? Running out of room. But, it's suppose to get into the 30's next week. Yipee!! Yes, it is sad when we get excited for the 30's.
Vicki, you hens are adorable. Doing well. See you tomorrow.

celebrate.gif
Thanks Rose!! Thanks Abbey, so excited to see them!! I am
fl.gif
for some warmer weather soon, even if it is 30's, that is warm compared to what it has been!

Hello im new to the forum and although i donot have any chickens im hopeing to be getting some button quails soon im from Upper MI right on lake superior anyone else from the UP?

Quote:
I'm in agreement 100% Olive Hill...I haven't been on for a week...had the flu and am OVER winter. Yes I love 4 seasons....yes, I love Michigan...but I am OVER winter. blahhhhhhhhh Then someone mistakingly posted 45 days left on my facebook page and I got excited briefly....then counted. blahhhhhhhhh:(

to all of you down staters who think they have a long wait for spring here in the UP weve got it even worse! i usually still have snow on my birthday....june 4th seems like upper MI is only good if you like winter sports lol of which i dont participate in any :p
and thanks for the welcome veryone i am very glad to be here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom