Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.
You kids and your fancy technology.
lau.gif
lau.gif

Hey! LOL! I thought I'd been rather good lately. I've even been posting my opinions just for you.
lau.gif

I mean there was the incident with Eeyores... turtle... but.... ummm.....
HEY EVERYBODY! Raz gropes chickens!
See that? Deflect!
Yes I do. And I admitted to that a long time ago. It is a daily occurrence here. In fact, today's groping had an 18 week old ISA brown get in line as well. She made the happy hen sound until she realized that the other 2 were staring.
lol.png

lau.gif

AND he has my ducklets penned up with NO heat source...
my poor widdle babies..
AND he sleeps with skunks..
Lets stone him!
Rumours and inuendo.
Yes the 2 little duckies were out in the tent coop. They were warm and well cared for. Now they are back in the house in a brooder to avoid drafts. The other big ducks have seen them and stood vigilant until bed time. What dear M2M didn't see was the heat lamp on the other end of the little run. The little duckies are just fine.
And just for the record, Sebastian doesn't sleep with me but he is helping me helping me type this response.
Only lets use his honey instead of tar...
and we can use Chimichanga's feathers- he is losing them all over the place, and an occasional dead bee- to make up for the dead bee he tried to hand me..
Would not be the first time I was covered in honey and feathers.
wink.png

BTW, that little patch of dry skin on Sebastian is mostly gone today. He had a raw egg for breakfast, his coat is smoother too.

Hey Raz, are there any online resources you could recommend that give a list of what you need to get started with bees?

Hey RaZ was on here in the spy window and now he is gone.

YOU scared him away, Olive.

Now, be a good girl and apologize.
I was typing a response. Maybe the spy window closes when that happens, but rest assured that I am never "gone".
And for what it's worth, Olive doesn't scare me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom