Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hiya back at ya!
frow.gif

What the heck are you doing ordering serama hatching eggs from ebay!! I am overrun with eggs and here ya go and order from someone else. HAHAHA!
lau.gif
If anybody is looking for serama eggs just pm me. Even if you want chicks because I have about 40+ that hatched a week ago.
I have no memory of doing it. Im denying it.124*////// <----- LOOK! See that? My cat just did that! I betcha MY CAT was feeling hungry, and ordered herself a little midnight snack...
ep.gif
Oh heck NO. I like Seramas about as much as I like Uggo's. Remember.....paybacks. lol
it matters NOT what you like....the two dont have to be related...OOOOOHHHHH what if you and I create some SERAMA UGGOS!!!? Besides, you took the little serama mixes from me, and you like them, right?

I have no memory of doing it. Im denying it.124*//////  <----- LOOK! See that? My cat just did that! I betcha MY CAT was feeling hungry, and ordered herself a little midnight snack...
it matters NOT what you like....the two dont have to be related...OOOOOHHHHH  what if you and I create some SERAMA UGGOS!!!? Besides, you took the little serama mixes from me, and you like them, right?

Maybe she pretended she was an aboriginal, roasted them on a spit like a parakeet.

I see you in the spy window, Terrielacy..
hide.gif

You make me nervous...like the nun on the elementary school playground...

Im kidding...hows the geese? It was once upon a time your profile picture of the goose with the snow on its beak that made me know I would love them...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom