Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
no prob. abbreviations get everyone i think. they are so weird.

phooey!
tongue.gif
too bad that you're so far! i will have EE's coming out my ears soon! we could always run the chicken express if we had too if worse came to worse! or mail them!

do you have an incubator???

Hey MJ, I could be a leg in the journey in the chicken express since I've got to come out that way anyhoo
smile.png

that's true! and Staples hits it over to his buddy and his buddy over towards GR. hmmmm.

i have my EE's separated into their own coop and will be incubating next week or so. in a month there will be EE's. lemme see what happens and i'll keep y'all posted. be at the ready, Boyd and Staples! anyone else interested in some? i need to just see how they turn out. i'll run out and take pics of them and be right back!

Boyd, would a week night be good for you at all??? like thursday? i should be not feeling so psycho by then i hope!
lol.png

oh, btw..made another batch of the granola. top notch my friend! so good!

here they are....

(they need some names too! i keep dawdling about it!)

breeding trio, the goldens are pullets and the white is a cockerel.
12425_hpim2064.jpg

and i just got a cool phone call while posting! my new Dollhouse Duplex Coop is almost done! we get it tomorrow! yeah! it is 4 x 8 and looks like a little duplex house with a saltbox roof.
big_smile.png
yippy skippy! all the houses are constructed for 'the village'. now to paint and put in place.

and don't be surprised if one never does. sometimes if the dominant roo puts everyone else 'in their place' the lesser roos don't crow.

and thanks for the compliment.
smile.png
the cockerel was solid white when they arrived. he is quite unique looking now.

Quote:
MJ Psycho? Never!!!!

Let me know, I am going to process an UBER amount of roo's tommorow (if all goes as planned) and I'll be ready any afternoon. Mornings until the 12th are iffy because of kids school, but anytime after 1pm next week should be good. Let me know how you feel MJ, otherwise I could be there at the drop of a hat. My Ex lives in Thetford twp and I am relatively close to you twice a week anyways!

MJ psycho, always! is more like it!
lol.png
look at her running around cutting heads off chickens and chasing the kindergarten bus with it! great googley moogelies! she's baking cookies at three a.m. and packing lunches for the school field trip while washing laundry and setting turkey eggs in the bator! she's a nutbar!

oh, wait, we were talking about the new meds, right?
wink.png

anymahoot...thursday evening would be peachy keen if it's cool for you. i'll pm my addy. it's on our website on the 'contact' page if you want to get a head start though.

Rick gets home at 7pm and i try not to have anyone until then to honor him. tote a box and they're all yours!

will you have kids with you? (it's not a prob if you do, i just want to be prepared in case!) and how old are they? boys/girls?

Quote:
Thanks Cat. The only way it could get in is through the 4" x 4" hole I cut in the fence so I could latch the big sliding door from the inside.

I will keep you and your family in my prayers too. I sure hope you don't have to move.

Quote:
I am so sorry Gayle!!
hugs.gif
It does sound like a weasel.

Thank you Vicki. Most of them were destined to go to the swap next Sunday. Guess I can still go and look around.
I figured either a weasel or mink. I know nothing bigger could get in my barn. UMMMMMM maybe I should take that back. I would hate to jinks myself. Will you be going to the swap in Charlotte?

MJ - I'll have to take a head count
smile.png
I have 4 of them gone off this weekend....... spread to the 4 corners of the world like a strong wind to an old campfire of ashes
smile.png

I can prolly make Thursday, but if I am bringing back some critters, prolly have only room for 1 other in my car, because I fly out on the 23rd to dallas to pick up my little bus
smile.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom