Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gayle...if you need, i can throw a ton of eggs for you in my bator too and you can double dip. you let me know. it's no problem and it would be a way i can help.

also, i have lots of brooder space inside my mud room and my garage with lids so you just let me know and we'll hook you right up!
hugs.gif

Boyd, that will be just peachy! are you getting a VW bus? oh man! i have a 73 VW Super Beetle!

Thanks for the birthday wishes! I had a great day today. Went to an open house/birthday party. Went out to dinner with my family. And now I must brown the ten pounds of meatballs that I made earlier in the day. The meatballs are for an open house tomorrow. So I'd better get busy! Have a great night!

Quote:
Thanks Cat. The only way it could get in is through the 4" x 4" hole I cut in the fence so I could latch the big sliding door from the inside.

I will keep you and your family in my prayers too. I sure hope you don't have to move.

Thank you, Gayle. I never would have dreamed we would ever have to. These are interesting days and I guess we are having our metal tested!

You'll be in my prayers too Cat. These are odd times for sure, but the Lord will provide---we are living that out right now. Now, if there was only some way for you to make $$ off of your cuteness factor, you would be all set.
big_smile.png

Good night to all. Late night last night for us. Youngest one woke us up at 1 am sick to his stomach. Yuck. Everyone is good today. Looks like the Wings are gonna win game 5. I hope everyone has a great day tomorrow.

Quote:
I am so sorry Gayle!!
hugs.gif
It does sound like a weasel.

Thank you Vicki. Most of them were destined to go to the swap next Sunday. Guess I can still go and look around.
I figured either a weasel or mink. I know nothing bigger could get in my barn. UMMMMMM maybe I should take that back. I would hate to jinks myself. Will you be going to the swap in Charlotte?

I hope to be able to bring stuff to sell, but I will at least be there to buy, I um mean browse! It is the day before my daughter's open house, so we will see. I hope to see you there.

Good morning all. Just checked on the birds and everyone is fine. The vorwerks are locked in the tractor coop and it's a hoot to watch them running down the ramp to get outside.

When and where is the swap in Charlotte?

Quote:
It's a Dodge Ram Van, that was modified for a wheelchair lift so its extra tall and extra long...... seats 12
smile.png

Quote:
Hey Sam, it is a MBGBA swap at the Eaton County Fairgrounds, from 6-12. Hope to see you there!!
clap.gif

edited to add details:
Charlotte — June 13, 2009

Eaton County Fairgrounds, 1025 S. Cochran Rd, Charlotte, MI 48813
Swap hours: 6 a.m. to Noon
FREE to General Public and Buyers
Seller Fee: $10 MBGBA Members, $15 Non-Members
For More Information: 231-275-2710

Pheasants - Peafowl - Waterfowl - Poultry
Quail - Ratites - Rabbits - Reptiles
Supplies - Small Farm Animals

All legally held domestic and wild