Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes, i am so gifted like that!
lol.png

i know, Ellen needs answers.

the best part....after all the xrays etc..we get out to the truck and as Rick opens the door, i step in and WHAM, the car door hits my hand again.

Man a fly? I bet he told his fly buddies about that and had a good laugh about his get away.
lau.gif

MJ I have to take a picture of this EE I got from you. It started as a brown teddy bear like color and it is amazing the colors that are coming in. It's is gonna be beautiful!! I am keeping my fingers crossed that it is a pullet.

Rhandi I'm so glad to hear that you are doing better
ya.gif
, Bad Bad Fly
smack.gif

I hope to get over to see you soon. Missed seeing you on here.
yippiechickie.gif

Well the neighbors Turkey keeps coming over and wanting to sleep in my duck coop,
idunno.gif
the last 3 nights i have had to take him back to sleep in his own coop

Soomi, do you live sub where house are close to each other?
I hope everything works out for you.

Best wishes for Ellen, I hope she feels better soon and they find out what is wrong, my prays are with her.

Last edited:
Good Afternoon!

MJ- haven't you learned the proper way to kill flys with your hands?!? Praying for a speedy recovery!

Praying for Ellen- I pray the doctors figure it out real soon!

Off for round 2 of school. Kids are on Recess right now
smile.png

Quote:
so funny to know about turkey sleeping in duck coop.
Yes the houses are close to each other. But we can listen to dogs barking and see dogs,parrots & macaws, cockatoos. Some people keep snakes and pythons too.So why not chickens?
barnie.gif
he.gif

I know the laws around here have changed, were outside of town, but the people in town if they want chickens, all they have to is ask there nebiogors if it ok with them and if its ok them they can have chickens

doesnt that just drive you crazy, its ok for someone dog to bark all night and day,

AAAACHOOO!! Huge allergy attack today, doing of all things, cleaning the brooders. Actually cleaning brooders is ok it was all the dust around them I swept up with a broom putting it all into the air. Next time I need to use a vacume.
hu.gif

Evening all! I have been a canning alot lately. Just did some applesauce today and tomatoes last night. I've got more applesauce to make and some carmel apple jam. Heard the fox again last night. I hate the sound of their calls. Creeps me out! I turned on the light and yelled and didn't hear it again. I am thinking that it is a good thing that Peanut Butter and the ladies have been only let out into the run lately (been keeping them from free ranging due to my ripening tomatoes).

Glad to see MJ back on here again. Get better soon! Prayers to Ellen, too.

Hey all!! I know MJ, LOL
wink.png
but now I knwo who u were all speaking of. Rough day for me today, has to do with dogs
sad.png
but on a brighter note I got my first egg that looks full size!! it is egg #6, though I think I have 2 girls laying now.
smile.png
So maybe tomorrow we will find another. I was finding them every other day till this last 3 days and then it was everyday, so hopefully 2 of the 6 sex links are laying and the rest will get the idea!!

Quote:
It's actually from Suzanne McMinn's blog -- www.suzannemcminn.com. Click under the farmhouse table tab and then on food preservation or canning (something like that). It should then say something like carmel apple jam and spiced applesauce. Click on it and there you go! I haven't printed it off yet or else I'd post it for you. Sounds really yummy! I'm thinking that hopefully tomorrow I'll get to the jam.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom