Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Thanks alot Krisrose and Chickenmaven.Links and posts like yours keep me motivated and my spirits high
thumbsup.gif
. I think I will gather all links together in my local file and I am trying to write a new application to city council to present my case to open council meeting.I hope they entertain me.
I was also looking into starting a petition in my city and was thinking of getting material for the petition.If anyone knows any form or material and steps of starting a pettition to file with the city office than please guide me.I havent done it before.
Also as in the article link, it says "Permit ordinance approved on second reading" .What is second rating? and first rating ?

Also I have will be calling at the direct number of rtfa today to ask if following gamps is enough b/c I have intention of selling eggs but havent sold any eggs yet. And what is the IRS and the USDA description of farmers?

I am just sking questions to increase my knowledge and to see how strong my case can be?

And chickenmaven , your article is also arousing my idea to add mini goats to chicken ordinance.But I think right now, may be I should stick to chicken permission only
wink.png
. he he he

Quote:
yuckyuck.gif

I was eating my breakfast when I read this, I almost spewed my grits and eggs all over the keyboard.
lau.gif

BTW, Good morning all, Briana, I hope you feel better soon
hugs.gif

That is hilarious, Laura! I starting to get fertilized eggs from some of my big girls that my tiny Serama is trying to "git". He is feeling really confident, apparently, cuz this week he is trying to tackle the Leghorn, lol.

We have 3 Roos in the pen right now. One is a Banty-mix that we got from MJ as a chick. He is absolutely gorgeous and thinks he's the biggest stud EVER.
lau.gif
Especially with the fullsize ladies

Too much crowing and too much competition though. Unfortunately he's just got to go. Hubby wants me to bring him up to Fowlfest to see if anyone wants him... not sure if I want to deal with that though.

hello everyone! I am almost over my ick
smile.png
The doc says another day and I wont be contagious
smile.png
I can't wait to get outside my bedroom, and I thought I could watch sportscenter all day. After a while it actually gets boring...... who woulda thunk it?

Quote:

hehehehehe

i was exposed to the piggie flu last wednesday and sunday I got sick and have been running a fever since. Doc says I am doing all I need to and at this point the virus needs to run its course so....., just minimize my exposure to everyone else and drink fluids. Wish he considered budweiser as fluids
idunno.gif

Go Michigan
smile.png

Quote:

hehehehehe

i was exposed to the piggie flu last wednesday and sunday I got sick and have been running a fever since. Doc says I am doing all I need to and at this point the virus needs to run its course so....., just minimize my exposure to everyone else and drink fluids. Wish he considered budweiser as fluids
idunno.gif

Go Michigan
smile.png

Oh, I would have considered it a fluid!
gig.gif

I hope you are feeling much better Boyd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom