Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning!

Hey Opa- it is Michigan and the weatherman is wrong a lot...so there is still hope that the snow will hold off
smile.png

Got my exersicing in this morning...slowly! My legs still don't want to work right. I am not as young as I use to be, I figured that it had been at least 6 years since I ran a race that fast.

Heading to the airport this morning to pick up my friend and her son from their trip to Florida to visit family.

Talk to you all later! Have a great day
smile.png

Sarah

Good morning everyone!!
Looks like winter is finally here.
hit.gif
I suppose it was bound to happen.
Opa- Congratulations on the deer. My guys saw more deer yesterday than what they have been seeing, just didn't get a shot. Heard a lot of shots from the neighbors though.
I have got 14 eggs in my incubator due Friday that are looking good so far.
fl.gif
Getting excited.
Hope everbody bundles up and has a great day!!

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrr.....it's cold out there. Guess we have to accept winter is coming...very soon. Noooooo....I don't want to deal with the frozen water and the shoveling of the runs! I want to curl up and just watch winter pass by. Have to be careful now. Coyote's been hanging around Krisrose's coops. And she's very close to me. Time to get a gun....
Have a great day, everyone. Stay warm.

Morning everyone!

Congrats Opa on the does.. I am looking forward to muzzleloading season. I had 3 does yesterday at 2pm under my apple tree and eating my wild bird feed. Was to tired to shoot one. Had to leave Saturday at 6pm to go to Marquette, MI since my ex decided to play a game. Then I picked up the kids and drove home got home sunday 9:33 am. Wish I had a travelling buddy wow was I tired. My wife had to stay home with the animals last minute trip.

Quote:
I have been tucking in under the blanket since I got home from the rhuematologist this morning. I have been fighting a bad flare up since Thanksgiving. The pain meds aren't helping at all.
barnie.gif
It's because of this damp cold weather. Thank goodness I have a very understanding DH
love.gif
Turkey and dumplings for dinner!

On a good note, I am finally getting a new washer! Mine is 13 years old has worked very hard. I am getting a maytag front loader for nearly half price. Lowes had a good special going on for three days and DH gets a military discount also.
woot.gif

Opa, congrats on getting the deer. My SIL keeps asking DH if he has caught a deer yet
roll.png
He is out right now trying to get one. He hasn't seen very many but on Thanksgiving we had 5 deer come in the yard during the day.

Evening Everyone,

I put a bid on a house today that was a bank repo from a sheriffs sale. Im thinking of turning it into a homeless shelter or a woman & childs shelter. Please pray for us that we get the house and I can get moving on this endeavor. Its getting so cold outside and it saddens me to think of all the persons without somewhere to stay warm and have a home cooked meal.

Crazy Chicken Fever
is a Realtor and without her, this wouldnt have been possible. High 5 CCF!!!! YOU ROCK!
yippiechickie.gif

There is only one homeless shelter in Lapeer County and they can only take in 20 persons a night. Its called the Refuge House in down town Lapeer churches. Im going to volunteer there the rest of this week and into next to get my feet wet per say. I sure hope this all pans out.

Enjoy your evening, and cuddle up on the couch. Its going to be another cold one.

Last edited:
We won 4 tickets to the 'Little House on the Prairie-the musical' We get to go to the Fox Theatre next week! I have never won anything big like this before!
smile.png

Need to figure out something for dinner.... nothing sounds good.

Have a great evening!

Sarah

HBH----I hope you get feeling better soon!!!

Ooopsy---that is an awesome idea!! I pray it will all work out for you to do the shelter.

Wylie---that sounds like fun!!! I love LHOTP. You must have eaten up all your turkey leftovers if you needed to think of dinner. We chowed ours up yesterday, so I had to cook a real meal today---venison meatloaf and taters and gravy.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom