Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
lau.gif

Now that's funny.

ETA: Where is Macomb, Mish? There's a lady in the thumb area that, if I remember correctly, has rather upright runners. Bet you could get just a couple from her and maybe sexed. I'm sure she'd want you to pay for them, but I suspect her prices would be fair.

Funny? Not free for me... free for a vent sexing expert. It's supposed to be oh so tempting.... Minimum order is 10, they only want 2 female SQ runners...so choice of the rest. (Although I am trying to convince DH we should get a pair of East Indies
hide.gif
)

Cute little duckies for free .... all you have to do is teach a torture method.
ep.gif

North of Detroit so Thumb area is okay distance. Any idea of how to contact her?

Last edited:
Quote:
lau.gif

Now that's funny.

ETA: Where is Macomb, Mish? There's a lady in the thumb area that, if I remember correctly, has rather upright runners. Bet you could get just a couple from her and maybe sexed. I'm sure she'd want you to pay for them, but I suspect her prices would be fair.

Funny? Not free for me... free for a vent sexing expert. It's supposed to be oh so tempting.... Minimum order is 10, they only want 2 female SQ runners...so choice of the rest. (Although I am trying to convince DH we should get a pair of East Indies
hide.gif
)

ep.gif

North of Detroit so Thumb area is okay distance. Any idea of how to contact her?

OH! LOL! I thought you were making a joke as in you wanted free, sexed ducklings. LOL!

Heck, I'd take ya up on that if it weren't such a long drive. I'd pay in gas to get there what I would for ducklings themselves, probably.
hmm.png

You bring them to me and we have a deal.
lau.gif

Or just check your PMs here in a minute and you'll have contact info for the lady I mentioned.
wink.png

Quote:
hide.gif
)

ep.gif

OH! LOL! I thought you were making a joke as in you wanted free, sexed ducklings. LOL!

Heck, I'd take ya up on that if it weren't such a long drive. I'd pay in gas to get there what I would for ducklings themselves, probably.
hmm.png

You bring them to me and we have a deal.
lau.gif

Or just check your PMs here in a minute and you'll have contact info for the lady I mentioned.
wink.png

If she doesn't work out, maybe you'll end up with a couple ducklings.
bow.gif
I think that family wouldn't mind the drive to know they don't have drakes... so hopefully you weren't entirely joking.

Quote:
welcome-byc.gif

In regards to putting multiple breeds to gather I have found that I need at least 2 of each just so they have some one like them salves. Some of my hens will only roost with there breed and one of my roos prefers to breed with certain color pattered hens so I never put only one of that color pattered in the same part of the coop as him.

Dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom