Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keyt, your inbox is full so I was unable to PM you.
I'd like to pick up a couple of chicks or ducklings(or whatever) for you tomorrow.
It is no fun not getting what you'd like
sad.png

Janice

Last edited:
Quote:
Hello Carrie Lynn. I am a papillon lover also. I have 3, mom, dad and a monster of a baby
smile.png
I will see if I can make it tomorrow. What city do you live? . Kim

Last edited:
Quote:
I always keep a bottle in my truck and on the motorcycle. I also keep Go-Jo in case I get greasy doing something.
I guess I'm just a dirty boy.
idunno.gif

Thanks for the thoughts on my Aussie, as soon as I posted that no one on the gender board was responding I got 5 replies, lol.
smile.png
I may be bringing her now that I know the gender for sure.
smile.png

Quote:
Hello Carrie Lynn. I am a papillon lover also. I have 3, mom, dad and a monster of a baby
smile.png
I will see if I can make it tomorrow. What city do you live? I am near Fraser. Kim

Welcome, I'm your neighbor to your north just a bit. Still in Macomb County, south of Hall Road as well.
big_smile.png

Fourteen hours until Chickenstock is officially underway. It finally has arrived. 10am- 3pm Five hours to visit with chicken people. For the kids An egg hunt at 10am and a water balloon toss at 11am and the winner will get two silver spangled hamburg chicks that hatched on the 22. Lunch will be at noon and the drawing at 1PM.

Last edited:
Good News: I still get to go to chickenstock
Bad News: We have my cousins graduation party so we have to leave early. Probably won't get to stay and eat. Mainly going to sell some eggs and birds.

Here is what I am bringing: - 12 sebastopols -- whites, saddlebacks, splashes -- all different ages
- 5 muscovy ducklings -- two already spoken for -- all will probably be brown and white
- 15 chicks -- bantams (sebright, duccle, old english) and two easter eggers
- 7 seramas -- all spoken for
- 20ish millie fleur duccles -- 2+ months old
- 8 golden laced sebrights -- 2+ months old
- 1 polish mix -- 3+ months old
- a bunch of easter egger roosters -- 3-4 months old
- fawn and white runner drake
- a few full grown button quail
- we will be bringing some eggs, but not a whole lot
Hope to see you all there!
smile.png

Last edited:
Quote:
Please don't worry about not having fancy blankets to trade, she's been broody since April so she looks really awful, poor thing. Whatever you think a fair trade would be - I like hats, so that would be fine too.
smile.png

I have lots of hats! I do have a cute little pink baby blanket, octagon style. Everything's been washed and ready to go.

Talk about birds looking awful...my step mom just came by with some of her grandkids to see my birds. They're all muddy!! All my white ones are almost black from the last couple day's rain.

It would be nice to have a big broody. I counted today, I now have 5 bantams and possibly a very old BR. I've gotten good at checking eggs under very angry and defensive broodies lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom