Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning everyone!

I just posted 2 ads on Craigslist for chicks we have left from the last batch we incubated. Naked neck chicks and Easter Eggers. They are free to anyone on BYC if you want them! We have more chicks due to hatch this weekend so I kind of need to make the room
smile.png

Here are the postings:

http://flint.craigslist.org/grd/2531050233.html

http://flint.craigslist.org/grd/2531051913.html

smile.png
Have a great day everyone!

Quote:
cant wait till you post pics, I see alot of people have already checked
smile.png

Guess I'll have to dust off the camera, empty the memory card and find that darn missing cord that goes from the camera to the computer, now I know its here somewhere......
tongue.png

Quote:
Aww man I've wanted NN for so long! Too bad you're so far away!!!

Well, we spent at least 2 hours looking everyone over and no mites, so the ducks must just be going through one ugly molt! I mean...UGLY lol. I was thinking they didn't go through it this bad last year but we also didn't have as many ducks. One has lost a lot of weight too but she's acting the same!

*flails*

I HAVE A JOB INTERVIEW!

I had a phone interview a few days ago, but now I am going face to face! OMG! This is exciting! It is at 1pm so I have to get ready to go soon (I got the call like an hour ago). This is the first nibble I've landed in the months I've been job searching. I didn't even hear anything back from Wendys fast food for cripes sake. This has been moving quickly since I called on Wednesday morning to inquire about the job (got an answering machine so I left a message). I was called back at 9pm that day and given a phone interview, so off guard! And now, squee!

The job I applied for is for a pomeranian breeder who also runs a kennel. I was actually very impressed with her website and dedication to improving and maintaining the breed. The ad for the job didn't actually have that information, but I looked up the phone number and found out.

Wish I had time to read thru this whole thread! Wow and double lots of Michigan chicken peeps out there! Just started the chicken thing and lovin it!!! I want more chickens!

frow.gif
welcome-byc.gif
frow.gif
Hopper! Glad you found us!! We're all a bunch of crazy chicken lovers on here.
Keyt, Krisrose's goose and turkey are moulting now, also. A couple of my chickens are too. So, quit worrying!
roll.png

Good Luck, Stacykins! Hope all goes well with the interview.
fl.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom