Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beware of stalkers here on the forum.
Three of GC's finest were just here on a skunk report. They had print outs of several BYC posts and photos.
Having an obsessive stalker is kind of creepy.

Three of GC's finest were just here on a skunk report. They had print outs of several BYC posts and photos.
Geez. I'm sorry to read this. What's the result of that visit? Well, actually, if you don't want to say because your creepy stalkers are here, I understand. Maybe you should start posting under an alter ego?

Creepy stalkers: quit it. Go get a hobby.

ep.gif
Really? Someone needs a life! Yeah, talking to you, stalker!

pop.gif
Holy Cow RaZ! I lead a boring life compared to you!

My son is mad because I won't let him play tennis for 2 hours. It is 98 degrees.
th.gif
I'm going to stick with my decision.

Well, now they aren't going to do that. They are just to busy trying to drive the man into jail. Take away his enjoyment. Make a person not be able to live their own life because it doesn't mesh with their own. They aught to just move to where her husband is and get over themselves.

AW, come on Nancy... Its just tennis!

I know what you mean. At least here by the lake, it isn't quite that hot, but it sure doesn't seem to make much of a difference when you are moving around in it, or even just sitting there. Good call.

It is probably Crabby's Daughter, all miffed since she was deleted and banned, I am sure. Can't take it back now, but might've given you some more peace if you hadn't told the journalist about BYC, which led her here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom