Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will everyone repost their chicken problems too? New and ongoing.

Who is having chicken issues?

My EE Nugget is slowly... if at all... recovering from being beat up by the big bad roo (that is now in my freezer) and his older chicken crew.
He is wobbly and falls over sometimes.
He, also, seems to gasp when I pick him up... almost like he is reswallowing his snack. Could this be sour crop?
I have given him yogurt and he seems to balance better, move faster (from almost not moving at all), and gulping less. He has even become harder to catch!

Not me, I didn't do it!
tongue2.gif

Oooooooooohhhhhhh, you all made mom mad!!!!

Hi Theron
Hiya back at ya!
frow.gif

as a child reacts when they receive a spanking, so shall i- by pouting in the corner.

After I post this:

I dont have any real memory of ordering these serama eggs off of ebay. But here they are. Its really vague. I think its the advanced stages of chicken math disease. I think I need professional help.
What the heck are you doing ordering serama hatching eggs from ebay!! I am overrun with eggs and here ya go and order from someone else. HAHAHA!
lau.gif
If anybody is looking for serama eggs just pm me. Even if you want chicks because I have about 40+ that hatched a week ago.

Will everyone repost their chicken problems too? New and ongoing.

Who is having chicken issues?

My EE Nugget is slowly... if at all... recovering from being beat up by the big bad roo (that is now in my freezer) and his older chicken crew.
He is wobbly and falls over sometimes.
He, also, seems to gasp when I pick him up... almost like he is reswallowing his snack. Could this be sour crop?
I have given him yogurt and he seems to balance better, move faster (from almost not moving at all), and gulping less. He has even become harder to catch!
I have no clue what is going on. I have never had that problem yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom